In The Dark, I Am

She looked at the trees speeding by the roadside from inside her car. This was it. She’s moving to the suburbs with her mom, stepdad, brother, and stepsister. She never dreamt it will be like this. Born in Brazil, grew up in Greece, moved to Morocco, lived in Australia, and now in the suburbs of Beverly Hills, California.
Her name was Seanna Dominique Vlahos, aged 17. She’s Greek-Brazilian and has a younger brother, Steven Dion Vlahos, aged 15, with her biological parents, and Jacquelyn Silva, aged 16, her step-sister. When Seanna was 5 and Steven was only 3 years old, they moved out from Brazil, along with their Brazilian mother, Daiana, to Greece because their parents got divorced. Right after Steven celebrated his 8th birthday in Greece, they moved to Morocco, and that’s where her mother saw Jacob Silva, a Portuguese widower who was vacationing there. He had one daughter, Jacquelyn, aged 9 at that time, and they originally live in Australia. Jacob and Daiana got married after two years. They stayed for five years in Australia, and now, the whole pack: Jacob, Daiana, Seanna, Steven, and Jacquelyn, are moving to a 6-bedroom house in the posh area of Beverly Hills.
Seanna and Steven both have blondish brown hair, but Seanna has light brown eyes while Steven has light green eyes. Jacquelyn has jet black hair and dark brown eyes. They were really close, having a spat here and there, but they’re still family. Seanna was the singer, Steven was the player, and Jacquelyn was the rocker. These differences were the reasons the three of them are close. Jacqueline is ALWAYS called Jackie, under any circumstances.
Seanna moves in and settles down eventually, but she’s moving to one of those really old houses. Her stepfather and mother were interested in artifacts, and when they moved around, the house is always a few decades old, but this one has been standing for a few centuries. Seanna is nervous about moving to the house. Not scared or afraid, but nervous. While living there, she falls in a HUGE love triangle, but how will her stepdad and mom react when they find out about a secret she has been keeping all her life?