I'm in love with my brother

Chapter three.

"How long have you known?" I asked Derek. We were both sitting on his bed across from each other, holding hands. Dereks eyes shimmered in the lamp light. We had just finished crying.
"Since I was 13. I knew then you were different from any other girl." Derek smiled slowly and sincerely. His blonde hair gathered around his red puffed up eyes. His straight slim nose gleamed with a pink beam, he occasionally sniffed. "When did you know?"

"When I was 10 years old. God. I was obsessed with you. You were everything to me... you still are." I smirked shyly and looked at our hands.

“Hey Audrey?” I heard him say. I looked up at him.

“Yes?”

“Do… Do you think we’re bad for loving each other? I mean… do you think we are doomed in the after life? I mean… isn’t it a sin?” Derek’s facial expression was tense, the muscles in his face were anxious for my reply.

“Well… I don’t know. It’s not like we’re serial killers though. Why should we be doomed after life for loving one another?! I think God loves you no matter what. Don’t worry about it… K?” I smiled a reassuring smile and Derek returned the favor.

“Okay. I love you, little sister.” Derek grinned, leaned over and gently kissed my cheek. His lips were warm and moist on my skin. He pulled away and sat up straight, smirking proudly. My cheeks got hot and he smiled bigger.

“I love you too, big brother.” I said somewhat quietly, but happily. Butterflies swirled and twirled in my stomach. I wanted to reach into my belly button and snatch them. They just wouldn’t go away.

Derek beamed at me, exposing his pearly whites. He had such a beautiful face. Everything seemed balanced on his façade, his eyes were almond shaped and nearly black, his hair was soft to the touch and the color of sand and his lips… oh his lips, wonderfully shaped and rounded; full but not too full and flawlessly smooth and moist.

“We can’t tell anyone about our love for one another, no one, at all. If we do… we would most likely be shunned and maybe charged. Okay?”

“Yes, Derek. I understand.” I said keeping a straight face.

“We can never kiss in front of Mom or Dad, they can never know either.” Kissing wasn’t all I wanted from him… I wanted Derek to make love to me. “And we have to be sneaky about what we do and when we do it. We should work out a schedule.”

I giggled softly. “You make it sound like its work, or a dangerous mission.” I couldn’t help but smile. Derek didn’t though. He kept his expression stern and serious.

“It is work… it is dangerous. If we get caught, horrible things will happen. I’m honestly scared of what might happen to you if things go wrong. I never want to see anything bad happen to you. Please Audrey. We have to take extreme precautions when loving each other.”
I nodded and squeezed Derek’s hands. “I understand big brother. I will keep this secret for you and me. So we can be happy and in love.”
Derek smiled and his cheeks turned pink slightly. “I am in love with you Audrey.”
My stomach churned and twisted with pure happiness. All the waiting I’d ever done, all the time I spent fanaticizing about Derek and his amazing nature was reality. I grinned and kissed him hard, his hands traveled to the sides of my face and he pulled me in. My entire body tingled; my face and lips were hot against his. I couldn’t have been happier as I kissed my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading! More coming sooooon. ;D