The Return Of the Unknown

The Reason is Out

I made my way towards the canteen. Hoping to find it this time. I turned into the tunnels that I recognized, and there in front of me was the canteen. It was empty. I graped a quick bite, enough not to make me feel hungry till lunch or dinner, and want towards to meet Thomas. I once again was standing in front of the blue door. I opened it and stepped inside. The room was the same as last time that I came in, only there were more people. There were some sitting on the sofa, who were Jake, Dave, Annabell, and some guy that looks like Jake, who I am thinking is James, Jake's brother. Clare, Matt and some other red-haired girl were sitting on the bean bag. There were couple of other vampires too, sitting on the red carpet, which was on the floor. Thomas, who was sitting behind his desk stood up.

"Ella, please sit down, I know you have lot's of questions and now is the right time to answer them" Thomas spoke gravely, as he sat back down on his chair.
"At last, now we are getting somewhere" I replied, I looked around the room, searching to sit somewhere. Someone caught deliberately. I looked at that person.
Dave, patting at his side, between him and Jake, while smirking at me. De ja vu?
I looked around again. Clare grinned at me furiously. I sighed. I want to sit next to Dave, who put his arms around me. I could feel Annabell's glare on me. I turned to glare at Dave, but he was looking at Thomas.

No one spoke.

"So what about that Master, and what did he meant when he said 'you have returned to me'" I decided to break the silence fast.
"Ella, I will tell you a story" Thomas said.
"A story?" I replied.
"Yes, you will understand most of the things after this" he said.
"Long ago, in 1563, there was a young prince, named Damien Warlock. At the age of 17, he want to a village, with his father, due to the conflict between them ,so the King, his father decided to go. Now although his father want he was not a good man, he only want because the conflict was causing him to lose his statues in front on the people. They stayed at the Chief's house. Now the chief had a daughter, a beautiful girl aged 16. She had fiery red hair, beautiful green eyes with silver rims on them. Now the prince, a teenager himself, fell in love with the girl. The girl, Caroline was her name didn't like the prince, because she thought he was arrogant, snobby boy, which made the prince fell in more love with her. But what could happen when you are young and ready to fell in love."
"You fell in love" whispers Dave, in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.
"So she fell in love, Damien's father, the king found out this out and he didn't like it when his son the future king fell in love with a small village girl. He banished her, someplace where no one can stay alive for long. Damien, however didn't know this, for he spent his 3 years wondering and blaming Caroline, for his father had told him that she have run away with one of the other guy. One of these days, his father have lost a large village, due to some disease, and that caused him to not to get any tax from them. So his father got drunk. Damian wanted to support his father. His father, with the being drunk and the guilt building up inside, he told Damien everything about what he did.
Although Damien liked his father, he loved Caroline more, and with the anger that have been inside for Caroline, he used the anger to kill his father. He murdered him. After that he want to find Caroline, when he want to the place, a deserted rain forest. What he found he could never believe it. In stand of finding Caroline, he found her skeleton. He brought t to his place and buried her in the royal graveyard. He then killed himself and was buried next to Caroline" finished Thomas.

Now I was not stupid to know what significance this story holds with the skeleton Master.
"The master, as he calls himself, is Damien, who have awakened, when Caroline was born again, he waited until she was of certain age and then got ready to get her back to him" Thomas looked at me.
"Now, Caroline is born again, he won't rest until he gets her, and make her his again, but do you know who Caroline is?" Thomas asked.
My heart was tum-ping fast, Dave's arm want tight around me. I gulped.
I knew the answer but I wanted to make sure I didn't say anything.
Thomas knew what I thought.
"Yes you are right in your thinking, Caroline was born again as-" He looked me straight in the eyes. Dave's arm tightened around me, his head on my hair, calming be down.
"is You" Thomas finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter.....