The Return Of the Unknown

Morning, Noon and Sleep

I thought about what happened in this two days. My life's upside down and I have no way of knowing when I'm going to have a my normal life back. I was just aimlessly going around the tunnels, not looking where I was going, and then bumping into someone.

"Ooof" I cried out. I looked up to see Matthew, who was smiling at me.
"Hey, little girl" he said, holding me steady.
"Yeah" I yawned. Damn, I'm sleepy.
"Well, lets get you to sleep, you got a big day tomorrow" he said.
"uh hu" I replied, already my eyes were closing.
Before I knew what was happening, he picked me up and started walking. I couldn't care less about anything and fell asleep.
~~~~~
"arhh" I groaned, my eyes still closed.
I heard someone snicker. I opened my head and turned towards the sound. It was Jake.
"Hey Ella" he said, grinning at me.
"Hey yourself" I mumbled. I was still sleepy. I begin to drift off again, when Jake said something, but I didn't catch as I was already in my sleep stage.
~~~~
I woke up to someone shaking me.
"Get off" I mumbled, tying to fight the person off.
"No, you have to get up now, it's noon" someone replied.
"But I don't want to"
"You have to"
And with that, whoever it was picked me up on their shoulder and started walking.
"Put me down" I groaned. What is up with these people, I want to sleep. Jeeez.
"Not this time" he replied. I smiled and want back to sleep.
After what felt like seconds I was placed on my feet and pushed through a door.
"Get a shower, and I'll wait for you here"
I grumbled, and open my eyes. I was standing next the woman's shower door, and Dave was looking up at me with a amused expression.
I glared at him and turned around to go to shower.

I came out after taking my time, and found Dave waiting for me, at the door.
"Took you long enough" he said, still amused. I didn't look at him, and started going to some random direction.
I heard Dave sigh from behind. He took my waist, and turned be around to the tunnel on the left. I started to walk again.
"You missed breakfast" Dave said, walking next to me. I still didn't look at him.
"I brought you this" holding out something in a plastic pack. I stopped and took it, without glancing at him. Unwarpped the plastic from whatever it was and took a bite. mmmm.
It's yummy.
"Mmmm"
"You like it" Dave asked.
Forgeting my anger towards him. I looked at him and nodded.
"Well, now you have a job to do and I have mine to do" he said, stopping in front of a door that leads to the kitchen.
"See you soon" he said, genlty kissing me. And then was gone.
My heart was beating faster. I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

David was mixing something white. Must be cream, I thought.
"Hey" I called out to him.
"Hi" he said, still mixing. "Slept in late?"
I grinned at him. "Yeah"
After, I have cooked some of the food, I was done.
Clare appered just was I was hanging my apron.
"Come one Ella" she said.
I looked at her confused.
She rolled her eyes, and replied "The Meeting"
I smacked my hand on my head. Yeah now I remember.
I want to Clare, and she took me back to mine's I mean our's bedroom, to change into something that does not look like 'Boy's Clothes'.
Man, that Creator must have very old values, well he is from 1568 or whatever time period he is from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote after a long time. Thought I was write it, yh know.