The Return Of the Unknown

Next To Nothing

I slammed the door behind me, without bothering to say bye to my mother, or hear her ranting about the door.

Amy's house, I have to go there? I thought miserably to myself. Man, this couldn't get worse. Just as I thought that Andrew, the cutest guy in the whole school, who's basically every girls dream(snort), since I know that from listening to all the LOUD whispering first hand was coming towards me.

Damn man, what does he want now? and I said it couldn't get worse.as if.

"Hey, Ella, How are you?" he asked slowly. What does he think that I'm mentally disabled.
"What do you want?" I asked him in a bored voice. Really I was not bothered why was he talking to me in the first place.
"Can't a guy ask a girl how she is?"
"Not to me, now excuse me I have people to avoid'. I told him and just as I was about to walk off, he graped my waist. Now what?

I turned around and looked at him. To tell you the truth he was very good-looking guy, with brown hair that fell on his face(like Zac Efron), bright blue eyes that matched his features delicately.

"What?" I asked him getting irritated by the second.
"Nothing, just checking", he said, releasing my waist.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Take whatever you want to mean it" he shrugged and left.

Boys. I watched his back wondering what he meant. Oh well no point thinking about as I made my way towards the school.

The rest of the day want in in a blurry. Lessons, Meeting friends at brake time, lessons again, free period. Good thing there wasn't any homeroom thing today. I stayed at the computer lap till 3.55pm, couldn't bother to do any work, so I logged off and want out. As I was walking up towards the gate someone called my name from behind. I turned around sleeplessly to see who it is and turns out to be Amy, my dear old cousin.
She came running towards me.
Half-panting she told me "Hey, weren't you supposed to come and to my place and pick whatever up for you mother." I looked at her blankly. What is she going on about?
Although Amy was my cousin, we were nothing alike, expect for the age..we were both 17. She had strawberry blond hair and hazel eyes, while I had jet black hair and green eyes.

"eerrrr" I racked my brain, trying to remember, then it hit me.
"yh, I do. Shall we go now?"
"Yup, lets go. I sware mum is just too much. I was supposed to go with Andrew and his gang for a movie, but then she goes and dump this on me, I mean can you believe her, she -"

As she was babbling on about whatever she was babbling on about, I decide to look at the surrounding. Did it just get darker then before? And the street looks awfully familiar. Must be because I already came here once but...just stand everything changes. I stood. Amy lets outs a terrified scream and came running next to me.

All the buildings were destroyed. Everything was black. I mean everything, the road, the building. Everything looked in ruins, as if a huge bomb have exploded. What's going on?
"What the - " I stopped mid-sentence.
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" a strange voice came frightfully from behind us. We turned around slowly to see four people dressed in black. People? - they looked like humans but moved with cilckty - clack sound. Without thinking, I grabbed Amy, who was rooted on the stop staring open-mouthed to the horror that just folded in front of her. I ran like I never ran before. While those things were chasing us, - FAST!!!.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW. Things just got interesting don't ya think?
Please comment, only than I'll update faster.
Tnxx
Hope you liked it.