The Return Of the Unknown

Looking In To It

I stare in to its eyes. If you could call it that. All I am staring at is black hallow holes. While I am staring, I am screaming. I don't know what to do. I just stare and scream. The skeleton was staring at me with his blank eye. I don't even know if he was staring at me. I just have a feeling that he it.

"Looks like we got you at last eh?" he said again. My heart was tum-ping so fast against my chest that I thought it was going to come out. " We have been waiting for you for a long time, Master would be please." he kept going on what he was saying. I had no idea what he was going on about. I mean why would they want me, I'm just a normal teenage girl.

I decided to stop screaming. Not point in wasting my breath or energy. At least they don't know where Amy is, and I'm hoping she is not going to come out from her hiding place.

Plomp.Plomp.Plomp. Looks like someone else was joining the party. The skeleton turned around in shock. Seems like he is not one of those.

"Leave her alone, Garret" came a deep voice somewhere behind the skeleton called Garret.
"Why would I want to do that?" replied Garret, showing aggression in his voice.
"Because if you don't then you will regret it"
"Very Funny..You don't know who i am"
"Oh. But your wrong"
"Oh really and what makes you think that"
"This"
And as quick as a flash someone threw was on top of the skeleton - Garret. They were moving on the ground so fast that I couldn't see them. Then Garret started to moan, and a skeleton hand came out of no where and landed next to my feet.
"My hand...I will get you for this" screamed Garret, with all the energy that he had left.
"eww..that's just disgusting"
Suddenly the other man came up on his feet and threw Garret across the car park floor like he was just a small toy.
"Woah" I said.
"Well, that will get rid of him for the time being" said the man to me.
I still couldn't see him since it was so dark.
"Mind my manners but I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dave" he let out his hand. I didn't know what to do. I was still in shock.
"well.OK" he said, taking his hand back. "Lets get out of here before more of them comes"
"more?" I replied finely getting my senses back.
"Yh more...you didn't think that was the only one that he would send to get you did you?"
"He" What is he talking about?
"Yh well lets go, and yes you cousin too."
Just then he want to the basin and revealed a slum body.
"he he, looks like someone fainted"
I looked at the black sky, than at the car park, than at the ruins then at the man. Than I, too fainted. It was too much to take.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was chapter four..Plz can I have more comments..plz plz...
cos I have no idea what I am doing with this story., and thnx to Indian angle for the comment!!