The Return Of the Unknown

Some Rules To Know

So there I am. Some where underground. With the place full of people from the town. Just then everything goes quite. I look up from my bowl of soup to see a man, standing, on top of what seems to be a podium. He looked about in hes 40s.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls" He said, in a quite loud voice. I wonder how he is doing that without using a mike.
"As you all know from the debrief about 3 hours ago, I would like everyone to know some rules"
Rules? They even have rules here?
Half Of the people groaned.
"Yes, if we don't want to get killed, starve to dead, or get cramped, you will have to follow some rules, as they are for your safety". Wait. Did he just say if we don't get KILLED?
This is getting more confusing.

"I only will be telling you some of the rules, not all of them so here goes, Rule number one, you will only eat three times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Second Rule, all of you will work, only from which you will get the food to eat. Rule Number three, there will be a whole family of 6 in one room, since we don' t enough room, we will have to share. Well, that's it for now more rules will be posted up in the notice board in the canteen, as for now I bid you good night and will see you in the morning." as soon as he said this, he got got down from the podium and out of the canteen.

"Well, you will be called out, who you will be staying with, until then please quite down." This time, it was Mathew who called out to the moaning crowd.
Well, 6 people in a room, that's a lot, I wonder who I will be staying with.
I hope the work is good though, I am not fan of labor work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short, but then No commets so there's no point writing long one is it??