The Return Of the Unknown

Nothing New

I want to the bathroom. If you could call it that. It was huge. There were doors at the side, with the sinks on the other side. Most of the doors were closed so I'm guessing there are other woman who are using them. I just realized. I don't have towel.
"Here you go, thought you might need it" As I was thinking to myself, I didn't notice Clare looking at me with her green eyes, holding a green towel.

"Urm, Thanks"
"Sure, there's a shower free down there" she pointed to a open door. "Get it before someone else does or you will have to wait"
"Yeah"
"See you at the canteen" And with that she was gone.

I followed Clare's advise and quickly made my way towards the open shower and closed the door behind me. I looked around the room. It was kind of small, with a small sink, and a shower head at the corner.
Oh well, this will have to do.
I want over to the sink, and saw a toothbrush still in it package and a toothpaste.
Wow, they thought of everything.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and took a shower. Wiped myself and decided to wear the same cloths, as I didn't have any new once with me.
There was a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I called out.
"Your mum, a young girl came by and dropped this of for you"
As I was still wearing my towel I opened the door and took the clothes that mum have handed it to me.
I looked at them.
It was a green halter top, with linen matelot trousers.
I got in them and want out of the shower, noticing my mother was standing by the doorway.
"I'll see you in the canteen, but I have to take the shower now, and yes give me your clothes"
I noticed she has some new clothes of her too.
I shrugged to myself, handed her my cloths and made my way to the canteen.
As I got out from the bathroom room, I found out, I have no idea where the canteen is.
So there I was standing in the middle of the corridor, or you could call it a tunnel, when a voice behind me goes "Lost?"
I turned out (God knows how many times I will turn around) to face Dave.
Man, did he just get good-looking or is it just me.

I stare him awestruck.
"Hello, earth to Ella" putting his hand towards my face and moving it up and down.
"Urm yh Hi"
He chuckled. "So your lost"
"Not r-really, just d-don't know w-where the c-canteen is"
Dear God, why am I stuttering in front of him.
"Okay, I'll take you there" and he took my hand and lead the way.
I blushed as he hold my hand. It was such an gentle touch. Did I say he's hand were freezing?
But I was wondering about the butterflies in my stomach.
"There we are" he said letting go of my hand.
That was fast, I wanted him to hold my hand and keep holding it.
What was happening to me? Why I am even thinking that?

"Hey, your here" Clare came in front of my face.
"Yap, here I am"
"Awesome, go and eat something and I'll talk to you later, Dave I need to talk to you"
With that she took his arm and took him to a corner.
I wonder what they are talking about?

I stood in the line to get my food, this time they had lasagna. Yummy my fave.
I got the food and looked around for a place to sit.
Looks like my cousins are already here, but there is no way I'm sitting next to them.
Amy, on the other hand was sitting next to some guy.
I turned around to look for some other place when she called me.
"Oi Ella, come here" I want over to her and sat opposite her. Next to her was Andrew.
"Hey, Ella" he said.
"Hey" I mummered, loud enough for him to hear it.
I was so hungry that I looked at my favorite food in front of me and started to munch.
I looked up to see Amy and Andrew staring at me.
"What?" I asked with my mouth full.
"Nothing" they both cried in unison.
I finished my lasagna and looked at them. They were both murmuring about something.
"What you talking about?"
"Oh you know the work that we are supposed to do, about that" replied Andrew.
"Ohk"

Just than Clare appeared next to my side.
"Oh cool, you've eaten, let's go, we need to talk to you" and with that she disappeared with the the dish, I was eating in and reappeared at the next second.
Andrew and Amy were staring at her open-mouthed.
"Well, let's go"
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/Gud_girl1/36L35UBLK_normal.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/Gud_girl1/5m0lh7d8-200.jpg