The Average Ryden/Rydon

Ryan's wedddiinnng

"Omfg, this is actually happening!!" I shrieked, standing there in the mirror looking at my reflection. Of course, I was shirtless and wearing a tie.

"I know it is, isn't it?" whispered a slightly saddened Jon.

"I know it is!! Holy shit, Quinn and I are getting married!"

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"You two have only been together for six days, right?"

I pause, then think about it. Am I really ready to get married after six days of being with him? Hmm... This is a toughie. I shall ask the fortune cookie!

I pulled out my hat fulled of fortune cookies, and picked one out randomly. I cracked it open; reading it carefully.

Be not afraid to love those who obsess over the simplest things. Always keep your heart open to those who were there from the start.

Huh..

"What did the cookie say, Ryan?" asked a not-too-happy Jon.

"It pretty much told me to marry Quinn! YAY!" I clapped my hands and grabbed my bouquet. "Walk me down the aisle, Walker!"

He hesistantly grabbed my arm as we proceeded to walk down the aisle on the shore of Hot Gay Guy Island. (Quinn told me that he would love me and protect me from everyone evil there, so I wouldn't have to worry.)

"Ryan, are you sure about this?" Jon kept asking me.

"Yes, I am."

"Ryan, SIX FUCKING DAYS. That is not a long time to know someone, let fall in love with them.. Just admit it; you're in love with Brendon, but you don't feel that he loves you back." Jon told me a bit too harshly there. He almost made me cry. On my own wedding day!!

"J-Jon.." I slightly sobbed out.

"Ryan, just tell Quinn how you really feel about him.."

"But I don't know how I feel about anyone!"

"Just tell him that!"

I began to cry right now. Why? Because I don't think that I love Quinn after all! How could I lie to myself like this?! Maybe I don't love him..maybe I do love Brendon? Or do I love Pete? I don't know anymore.

Right when the priest got to asking if anyone objected to our marriage, only one person said, "I object!" and that man is the one whom I immediately knew I was in love with.. Someone who loved me enough to stop me from making a huge mistake..and that man was..
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, that is an actual fortune I found in my fortune cookie last night. You gotta love fortune cookies.. And holy shit, Pete in a pink track suit? That there is scary!! Along with hugging him. And his pervy-ness. I too, think that Pete is pervy, but that is just me. Anyhoo, thank you to all of those who commented this story and are subscribed to it!!