The Average Ryden/Rydon

Where is Ryan, who took him

Omg, I am soo scared!! What if I never ever see Brenny bear ever again? OMG, lyk, that would be horrible! The man was not my type and he was twittering while driving the car. Which could only mean one thing..

"You have a twitter?!" I asked out loud, not knowing who my kidnapper was still.

"Like, totally. Its so totally awesome. I like, totally love twitter! Everyone should hear about my new Gucci boots and totally sexy pink bag." said my kidnapper.

"Oh, well, that's interesting. I like to be treated nice by people and not get touched sexually by strangers."

The rest of the ride was silent, and I was getting sleepy. So, I decided to take a nice, short nap.. When I woke up, I was in a pure pink room. The room had pink curtains, carpets, drawers, closets, walls, and doors. This bed is nice and comfy, but it's pure pink.

"Good morning, my love." I heard someone say.

"Brenny? When did you purchase a pink hotel room?" I asked out loud.

The man was silent, then he said, "Like, omfg!! YOU TOTALLY THOUGHT I WAS THAT UGLY ASS BRENDON?! WHAT THE FUCK!"

I gulped. This could not be good for me. Pete was standing there, a wedding ring in his hand and button in the other.

"Ryan," he began, "if you don't marry me then I will kill Brendon."

"B-But.. You can't! I love Brendon!"

"Ryan, will you like totally omfg marry me?" Pete proposed; a pink diamond ring in his hand.

The ring came onto my finger like black magic.

"Like, omg, yay! Like, let's get you in this pink Armani suit I chose out for you!!" Pete squealed.

I'm not going to lie but it was a nice suit.. Too bad I don't like pink. He squealed yet again, then came back five minutes later in his pink Gucci suit. "Smile sexy!" he said with a cheesy smile.

He took a picture of us, then put it on his twitter. "OMFG, we look soo hott together!"

"Yeah..sure.." I miss Brenny. I want to marry him, not Pete. Pete is creepy. "LIKE! RYAN! C'MON, THE CEREMONY IS GONNA, LIKE, TOTALLY START NOW!" Pete shouted at me as I grabbed my bouquet.

Here it goes.. My life, being married to Pete..and to make it worse, that divorce-thingy isn't legal here in Hot Gay Guy Island. So I'll be stuck to him for life!! NOO! BRENNY SAVE ME!!
♠ ♠ ♠
No! Ryan can't marry Pete! But will our hero bravely save Ryan or will he fail?

Ugh, I cannot stand it when people spell 'like' 'lyk'. I'm sorry, but that is just annoying as hell.