The Average Ryden/Rydon

HOLY SHIT!

Thanks to Pete, Ryan ran away, and Spencer and Jon are out with strippers again!! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT?!

"PETE!! YOU FUCKTARDED BASTARD!!" I shrieked.

"Ugh, like, what did I totally do wrong?"

I want to punch ths bitch out, but I can't.

"You.. Slapped... Ryan.." I seethe slowly in anger.

"Umm, yeah, so?"

"SO!? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" I began to scream again, "RYAN COULD GET LOST, PETE!! LOST!!!!"

"Hmph, he's a smart we have nothing to worry about." Pete said to me while filing his nails and painting them in a hot pink OPI nail polish.

((Ryan's POV))

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit!!!

WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I'M LOSTT!!

Why did I runaway?!

Oh, yeah, Pete.

Anyway, I am at this town in the BAD area and I left my cell phone at home and I am really, really, really scared!!

So, I enter this bar, and right when I am about to ask someone if I can use a phone, some pervert grabs my ass!

I turned around to face the person and spray their ass with mace, but I stopped when I saw who he was. He had messy blonde hair and the most gorgeous brown eyes ever. His name, I immediately wanted to know.

"Hey there, I'm not sorry about grabbing your ass." he said.

I laughed a little; it was a funny response. The man then asked, "What's your name hottie?"

"Ryan. Yours?"

"Quinn."

He broke the silence by saying, "I actually am sorry for grabbing your ass, and you know that, right?"

"I do."

"Will you marry me?"

"Sure." And then the ring came onto my finger like magic.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am mocking the whole 'Brendon vs. Pete' thing I see in a majority Ryden/Rydons and I am also mocking the way I have seen writers written them. Just thought I would let you know that one.