The Average Ryden/Rydon

BOYSECKS

((Ryan's POV))

Quinn is amazing! He's nice to me, he talks to me, he doesn't try to control me or cling me, he's just..amazing. He's got to be the best guy I have ever been with.

I was laying down on his bed waiting for him to come out of the shower so we could go see the new 'Star Trek' movie. I'm really excited, because Quinn always makes things so fun for me. Even if its a Trekkie film.

Quinn came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and smile on his face.

"Quinn, we have to get going--"

I was cut off by him jumping on me like a wild animal and kissing me too hard.

"Q-Quinn! Stop it!" I scream.

"MM! You're sooo hot and sexy." he breathes out.

"Quinn, what are you--"

Before I can even ask, he has my clothes off in three seconds flat along with his towel. He has this evil grin on his face. I feel scared. I don't know what he would want to do while we're naked..

OH HELL NO!

DO NOT TELL ME--

"Baby, we're ready." he whispers in my ear.

I freak out and say in a rush of fear, "Quinn I don't wanna get pregnant and have your babies!! I'm not ready for it!"

Quinn just chuckled, "Honey, you won't get pregnant. That happens only to drunken, stupid, whores."

"..So you're saying it can happen to men?"

"NO! Look, baby, my boner is really, really craving you right now and I think it would best if you and I fucked. I mean, we're ready for this! We've been together for only one day and a few hours, and yet our connection is already strong. Let's fuck."

I don't know what to; or what he is talking about! What does want me to do? Does he want to play Monopoly or Battleship or watch 'Titanic'?

Seriously, what can him being naked and having a hard dick mean?

....

*gasp as lightbulb goes off in head* He wants to play twister! NAKED!

"Okay then, let's get out the Twister mat."

He gets a weird look on his face, then his dick does that weird thingy. I think its becoming harder? I don't know.

"Alrightie then hon." Quinn says sexually.

Man, he has been saying everything sexually lately.. Why is that?

Oh well. Time to play naked Twister!

YAY!

(ten minutes later)

I am underneath Quinn. His hard dick is touching me and I think it might come in contact with my ass if he falls on me.

He reaches over to spin the spinner thingy and right when his hand is right on mine, he TICKLES me!!

"Quinn!" I squeal in laughter before we fall down on the mat.

FUCK!!

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWW!!

I begin to cry because the pain in my ass is really, really bad.

"Oh yeah baby.." I heard Quinn moan, then I felt some sticky stuff get on my lower back and--EWWWWW!!!

"That was some good sex there, honey." Quinn grunted.

I begin to cry a little to myself. That thing I felt was--Quinn's dick? And that sticky stuff was his..

EWWWW!!!!!

I begin to cry again, because I never knew he was just using me for sex. I thought he loved me, I thought it was love at first immediate engagement..

"Quinn, my ass hurts." I sob; because seriously, it hurts like hell.

"Shhh.."

"And there's sticky stuff on me and it doesn't smell like lavender-scented Febreeze!"

He giggled and I cried harder. He turned me over to face him. The moment I saw the look of pleasure in his eyes, I felt better and forgave him.

I KNEW OUR LOVE COULD OUTLAST THE TOUGHEST OBSTACLES!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't understand why people who have written Ryden/Rydons or any other slash story spells 'sex' like 'secks' or 'seks'. Maybe thats just one of my pet peeves, but who knows, thats just me.