Shattered Glass and Memories

CouldNever Get Drunk EnoughTo Get Him Off Her Mind

~*~Next Day~*~

I slowly opened my eyes the next day, heading pounding. Judging by the little bit of light streaming in through the open blinds I’m guessing it’s around seven in the morning. Last night Escape the Fate, Papa Roach, and Matt and Jay from Bullet all went to the bar. Me being me decided to go with. I regret it now. Major hangover.

“Fucking rum. Just had to be so good,” I muttered closing my eyes. I tried to move forward and off the couch but something held me tightly in place at my waist. I peeked open my eyes and looked over my shoulder. I didn’t know if the sight made me want to gasp or aw…..or both. Craig laid behind me with his arms around my waist, his bare chest to my back. His hair was spread covering most of his face but his cute little smile showed through.

“How the?” I wondered quietly. I could feel the blush creeping onto my face. I softly shook my head before gently grabbing Craig’s arm. I almost purred at how soft and smooth his skin was. No! Bad Sky. Not a good time to be thinking about this. I slowly raised his arm off me and he turned over in his sleep.

A lot easier than I thought

I slid off the couch before standing andwalking stumbling to the bathroom of the bus. I cursed under my breath as I tripped over my own two feet. It’s like I’m still drunk…..but then again I only went to sleep four hours ago and that was a lot of alcohol. Oh, what am I saying?! It’s impossible to still be tipsy off alcohol after that much sleep. Isn’t it?

“Stop confusing yourself damnit,” I muttered to myself. I pushed my body into a sitting position and I searched through one of the cabinets closer to the ground for the aspirin. After not finding it there I let my hand sweep around the counter for the right bottle. After coming up empty handed again I let out a groan and fell face first onto the floor.

“Move Sky. I gotta piss,” Robert whined. His voice was far above my head so I assumed he was standing right in front of me.

“Give me the aspirin first,” I demanded. He scoffed before stepping over me and into the bathroom. He placed a pill bottle in my hand before grabbing my ankles and making me flip over on the floor, resorting in me ending up outside the bathroom. He slammed the door shut, my head pounding. “Asswipe!”

“Love ya too!” Robert called back before I heard what sounded like liquid landing in the toilet. I muttered under my breathe about him being gross before standing and scooting across the floor. Yeah scooting, not walking. I’d probably fall if I lifted my feet. Soon I had successfully made it to the kitchen, popped open a Monster, and washed down my three pills of aspirin.

“Morning Sky,” Monte said, walking in with a grin on his face. I lazily waved before plopping down in the kitchen’s booth, head resting on the table. “Still hung over?”

“What was your first guess?” I replied sarcastically. “And you know what? You’re a cunt. All those shots we had you just tossed over your shoulder or gave Craig.”

“You actually noticed? Well I didn’t want to end up in the same state as the rest of you. Especially you and Craig,” Monte said casually.

“Were we that bad?” I asked wearily.

“Go look at Oli. Somehow you managed to still work at taking pictures and not break the poor thing,” Monte replied. He stood and sat Oli in front of me before walking off to the bunks. Soon I heard a door shut signaling he had went to the bathroom. I sighed before looking at the camera as if it was about to spill my deepest secrets. Slowly I reached forward and took it into my hands. After flipping it on I went to the ‘review’ button and my eyes widened at the first picture it showed. Me and Craig sat in the booth of some dingy bar kissing, me obviously holding the camera. I quickly deleted that but another picture of the same thing in a different angle popped up.

“You have to be kidding,” I breathed as I did this twelve more times, each doing the same thing. I let out a sigh of relief once I saw normal drunken pictures. Me and Max making weird faces at the camera, Bullet boys looking like monkeys, a group pic of us taken by the bartender or something, and lots of other random pictures. You could tell each and every single one was filled with drunk people minus Monte. Once I finished looking them over I turned off Oli and placed him back on the table.

Never mention this to Max. Ever.

“Sky! Can you wake up Craig? We have an interview and I have to get Robert up again.” Monte explained, peeking his head out from the bunkroom.

“Yeah I guess,” I muttered. He smiled before disappearing again. I stood and walked over to the form cuddled into a ball, clutching a pillow, on the couch. I giggled at the sight and took a quick picture with Oli before replacing him on the table. “Craigggg. Time to wakey wakey!”

“Five more minutes Leila,” Craig moaned, swatting at my hand that shook his shoulder. He rolled over to where he faced me more and his hair fell from his face. He had a blank face that reminded me of a kid playing dead during a game of cops and robbers. He stretched out his arms and legs before light snoring came from him.

“I’m a bit too tall to be Leila, Craig. Now wake up!” I huffed, smacking his bare chest. He let out a surprised sound, his eyes popping open. He fell off the couch and hit the floor with a loud thud. I blinked twice before exploding in laughter on the floor and holding my stomach. Craig looked over at me and glared.

“You’re a bitch,” he mumbled tiredly, turning onto his side. Once my laughing subsided I kicked him in the back. This made him sit up and return his glare to me. “What was that for?!”

“You guys have an interview. Monte told me to wake you up,” I defended.

“Money!”

“What?” Monte asked, peeking into the room.

“I thought that interview was tomorrow! That’s what you told me yesterday,” Craig said, rubbing his eyes.

“Yeah. Yesterday I told you we had an interview tomorrow. That makes it today oh wise one,” Monte mocked.

“Ah shit!” Craig yelled, jumping up and running full speed past Monte and into the bathroom which got slammed shut. I shook my head at his stupidity before rising to my own feet. I stretched my arms and popped my back before following Monte into the bunkroom. Max sat on the floor next to the bathroom muttering stuff under his breath. I’m guessing Craig shoved him out of the way to get to it first. I headed over to my suitcase and started to pick out my clothes for the day.

“Monteeeeee. Pick a shirt,” I demanded randomly.

“Why do I have to pick?” Monte complained.

“Cuz you’re the closest,” I replied with a grin.

“Actually Max is,” Robert pointed out, pulling a shirt over his head.

“You motherfucker,” Max said to Robert.

“I try,” Robert replied before walking into the living room.

“Pick.”

“Fine. This one,” Max said, picking up a random shirt. I giggled knowing he just chose the first random black shirt without even reading it. A second later the bathroom door opened up, Max running in and pushing Craig out.

“Damn. Fuck pushy,” he muttered before going into his bunk and shutting the curtain.

“Don’t you fucking go back to sleep!” Monte yelled, throwing a converse into the bunk. A thump was heard followed by a cry of pain.

“I’m not you fucking asshole!” The shoe was tossed back out and movement was heard behind the curtain. Not even two minutes later Craig re-exited the bunk in new clothes and with shoes in hand. He glared at Monte before walking into the living room. Once Max was out of the bathroom I slipped in with my suitcase. I proceeded to pull on my clothes (link in Author's note). I looked at the ring before slowly pulling it onto my middle left finger. I ran a brush through my hair before pulling it into a high ponytail minus my bangs. I zipped up my suitcase before tossing it into my bunk.

“Hey Sky. Wh-wait. Is that the ring?” Monte asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah. It is. I just had a weird feeling to wear it, ya know?”

“I guess,” he replied. We both walked into the living room where the other guys sat watching Nitro Circus.

“So when’s the interview?” I asked curiously.

“In about thirty minutes,” Robert replied. I nodded before stepping off the bus with my pack and lighter in hand. I sat on the ground outside, leaning my back on the bus. I took out a cigarette and lit it up, taking a deep drag. The bus door opened and closed and I looked over to see Craig exiting and coming towards where I sat.

“Can I join?”

“Nope,” I stated with a grin. He laughed before sitting next to me and lighting up his own cigarette. Craig looked over at me and eyes glued my hand that held my cigarette, more specifically the ring.

“I like it,” he said, jutting his chin at it.

“Thanks,” I replied softly.

“So where’d ya get it?”

“It was from an old friend,” I answered.

“That thing looks like it cost a lot! Guess she was a really good friend,” Craig whistled.

“It was actually a he,” I corrected before I could think. I mentally slapped myself knowing what he was going to say next.

“I’m gunna assume its not Monte, Max, or Robert since you would have just said their name from the beginning. And I’m also guessing this was more than just a friend too,” Craig stated. I nodded taking another drag from my cancer stick. “A boyfriend?”

“Damn you’re good,” I chuckled with no hint of joking to it.

“Do I get a name or just make one up?” Craig asked softly. I looked down and played with the ring as I took another drag. “You don’t have to ya know.”

“You right. I don’t but I want to. He’s got a name. It’s a very common name for us too.”

“What are you-”

“Ronnie,” I cut him off. Tears were gathering in my eyes as I looked towards the slightly cloudy sky. “Ronnie Radke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes.

Yay! An update. *dances*
I surprisingly liked this one. (:
I guess seeing Escape The Fate at warped tour the other day gave me inspiration. :D
Oh yes, be jealous. Lol. Just kidding. I love you guys. <3
So comments are love. :DD
Xoxo,
Tina.

P.S. I was too lazy to proofread so sorry if there are mistakes. (: