‹ Prequel: Falling Out

Fallen

the opening and our one way ticket to wherever

the opening and our one way ticket to wherever
Everything was black.

No one could see anything. Everything was enveloped in a black oblivion. It was damn to dark to see anything.

And Bang.

Light.

Their eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light that had just emerged after their little escapade to get to heaven’s gates.

The first one to speak was Matt. “Where the fuck are we?”

Accompanied by the words of the chatty April. “Yeah, where the hell are we?”

“On the contrary…” Ethan knew exactly where they were and he was just damn to shocked to say it out loud because it was too obvious to begin with.

“We’re in hell.” Alexis stated the obvious to the four.

“Shit.” All of them muttered.


“Are you for real?!” Jonathan exploded.

“I mean, we’re in hell?” Matt could not believe it. Not only did their plans go up in dust, but they also had to suffer in hell.

Literally.

“So this… this is it?” April asked. “This… This place, is hell?” She gulped, scared.

“Yeah.” Ethan answered. What was he going to say? This may be hell, but let’s not let our hope die Let hope guide us through this place we call hell. That line was just crappy (and a tad overused). This was hell.

And this was the end.

If they were even lucky demons would enslave them and let them live their pathetic lives in pain, misery and despair for the rest of eternity.

If not, they’d be damned and killed by any random demon who managed to pass by.

Yep, the odds were really in their favor.

Hence, sarcasm.

Alexis was the first to break the silence that was filled with despair. “This isn’t the end, you idiots.”

Encouraging.

Alexis sighed. “You idiots… You really think I haven’t thought about this?” All of them stared at her.

“Uh, we thought about this too and well… This is the end.” Jonathan answered stupidly.

“Joe, you an idiot.” Well, per se, Jonathan was damn to long to begin with and J-man sounded weird, so Alexis settled with Joe. “I meant, do you guys really think that we’d bash here-not knowing if it’ll lead us to heaven or hell- without some kind of plan?”

“We did have a plan. It was to let luck lead us to heaven and ask for redemption, if not just rot in hell.” Michael answered.

It was her turn to stare at him. “That’s the stupidest plan I’ve ever heard.”

“Yeah.” Ethan nodded, glumly. “But it’s our plan.” He added.

“If you’re done being stupid,” Alexis glared at them “let’s go.” A few huh’s and where’s were heard from the four.

To which she replied “Don’t ask stupid questions.” Technically, there were no stupid questions. Just stupid people.


“Here we are.” Alexis was infront of a dark alleyway with Ethan at her right and the new ones compressed behind her.

“Where exactly is here?” April asked.

“I can’t believe we’re actually here.” Ethan said, ignoring April. She let out a huff in annoyance.

“Shut up.”

“Are we-“

“Yes. We are and we will.” The petite brown haired angel replied, not awaiting his words.

The other fallens were bewildered. How the hell could they communicate without sane words that could be considered a sentece? Telepathy perhaps?

They hadn’t a clue.

“By here do you mean, near a dark alleyway?” April asked at Joe.

Knock. Knock.

“There was a door there?” Matt asked with amusement.

“At last, a sensible question.” Alexis said. “Yes, there is.”

A door opened showing someone.

All their eyes widened-except for Alexis that is.

“Is-is he a demon?” April was terrified and perplexed.

“Yes.”


“How did you get here?”

“There was a leak and we kinda thought it’ll lead us to heaven.” Alexis answered coldly while tapping her feet impatiently.

“A leak? Oh, you mean the opening.” The demon stared at the hazel-eyed ones back. “Who are they?”

“I brought company.” She shoved him out of the way and entered. Her accomplices following.

“Oh, hey Ethan.” He greeted the bubbly angel.

“Hey Derek.”

Dead silence.

“Why are you here?”

“I told you. We want to redeem ourselves.” Alexis stated, her eyes cold and emotionless. “And we plan on getting your help.”

“My help? I’d care less what would happen to you and your little troop.” The demon said harshly.

“Right. Black mail it is, then.” Derek groaned. “I know exactly the kind of blackmail perfect for a demon.” He knew exactly what she meant and what would happen if she didn’t shut her mouth.

“Tell us about the opening.”

Derek glared at her and motioned they sit down on his worn out couch.

“The opening is only accessible from outside and it changes location everytime. Sometimes it leads to heaven, sometimes hell. To us demons, the opening is useless. To you, if could be useful. That’s all of it. All you need to know.” The red-haired demon elaborated quickly.

“Is there another leak here?” Alexis asked, her eyes fiery.

“The opening.” Derek corrected, then he continued. “Well, there is one. But it’s near the courtyard.”

The courtyard just happened to be the place where devils lurked and pranced. Devils, unlike demons, were not many and happened to have power all over hell.

They had the power to curse anyone to eternal damnation. They had abilities to kill anyone if permitted by the royal mandate of devils and demons. They were more evil and worst of all, more powerful than devils.

“Good. Then you’ll be our ticket to the opening.”

“Damn you, Alexis.” Derek replied, his eyes filled with annoyance. “One day. One damn day I’ll get you.”

“Whatever. You’re our ticket.” Matt said, smirking at Alexis and Ethan.
♠ ♠ ♠
words of wisdom from your author: Well that adds more characters in the story and makes our plot a little twisted. Anyway, let’s see Alexis and Derek argue. Chat style.

AlexisGreen_fallen: What the hell was that?!

Derek_demon: Huh?

AlexisGreen_fallen: “the opening?”

Derek_demon: What about it?

AlexisGreen_fallen: That was the lamest name I’ve heard. Completely stupid.

Derek_demon: Well, don’t blame me. It’s not my fault.

AlexisGreen_fallen: Oh, really? So you’re going to blame your idiocy to someone else?

Derek_demon: It’s really not my fault.

AlexisGreen_fallen: *scoffs* *rolls eyes* Its name’s crappy.

Derek_demon: Yeah, it’s shit.

AlexisGreen_fallen: You’re stupid.

Derek_demon: It really isn’t my fault, so don’t blame me. Blame the author for naming it that way.

AlexisGreen_fallen has signed off

Derek_demon has signed off