‹ Prequel: Falling Out

Fallen

uncertainty

Eternal damnation.

That’s what awaited all of them if they ever got caught. That or death, that is. To Alexis both were unacceptable. The two choices were not sensible and-to her- neither one f them were an option.

And she planned on keeping it that way.

“Lifetime service to those ‘things’ is completely absurd.” She fumbled on, using the word ‘things’ for a lack of a better word. For better or for worse, Alexis despised those creatures.

She held quite a grudge on any of the demons and devils.

In her very own words she even described them as ‘disgusting creatures that lacked a heart’. To her, that was still an understatement.

Matt scoffed at the woman infront of him, clearly disagreeing at the idea. “So you’d rather let them kill you?” To him, that was ridiculous.

“Of course not.” Alexis murmured while walking and staring forward. “I plan on living and redeeming myself, but thank you for the offer.” That was partially a lie. Alexis did plan on living, as pointless as her life seemed she did plan to continue it, but she was unsure about the whole ‘I-plan-on-redeeming-myself-and-live-my-life-in-the-paradise-called-heaven’ thing.

Sure, she liked the idea of returning to her home, but if she was to return there-the home that had cradled her from the very beginning – what would await her?

What would be in store for her? If she did manage to redeem herself and become a true full angel once more, would it change anything?

Who would await her arrival?

She frowned, realizing she would gain nothing out of it all.

Neither her parents, friends of family would await her arrival.

Not one of them would be there, patiently waiting for her.

It was the truth. Even if she was able to redeem herself, there was nothing after that. Well, that’s what she believed. She could start a new life, but she clearly didn’t want that to happen in heaven.

Maybe she held such a grudge. Not to heaven, though. Alexis detested the fact that if she went to heaven, redeemed herself and returned there, she would see him.

She was so uncertain of what would happen, so afraid of what could happen and had no idea of what to expect.

Alexis was so fearful of all the horrible things that could happen, she was so naïve of anything and it scared her. Being miserably prone to anything was one of the things she hated.

It was her naïve mind that brought her to the state she was now, a fallen angel.

Uncertainty made her feel naïve and when ever she felt naïve she had the tendency to do stupid things and by stupid things this meant very moronic things.

Alexis wasn’t sure what to do, she didn’t know what to choose.

Was it really rational that she’d return to her one true and only home? What if she didn’t want to go back home? What if she wanted to stay on Earth while wallowing in self pity for the rest of eternity?

That made Alexis cringe.

That made her decide.

She was going to heaven…

Alexis was sure of it.

Yes, she was so sure of all of it.

She’d go to heaven…

… and let fate decide for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
words of wisdom from your author: As you can see, this chapter is extremely short. I have my reasons. Second, I haven’t updated. Not my fault. My mom’s computer kinda hates me and my computer went ‘I must sleep for a week or so for a moment’ thing. So yeah. Don’t kill me.

randomauthor.of.doom: Hurray! I actually posted the long awaited chapter.

AlexisGreen_fallen: Took you long enough.

Derek_demon: And by long enough, we mean too long.

randomauthor.of.doom: You guys are mean :(

Derek_demon: Duh, I’m a demon.

AlexisGreen_fallen: No shit, Sherlock.

Derek_demon: Anyway, where was I there? Why wasn’t there any super awesome Derek in that chapter?

randomauthor.of.doom: uhm…

Derek_demon: My fans will sue you if you don’t show me to them!

randomauthor.of.doom: O___o

AlexisGreen_fallen: *scoffs* Isn’t it obvious that the main character needs to let the readers know what’s in her head?

randomauthor.of.doom: Yeah! I didn’t even think of that, you go Alexis!

AlexisGreen_fallen: The main character, the protagonist also known as me, Alexis Green, needs time alone to reflect upon my thoughts. Duh.

randomauthor.of.doom: Right, what she said!

Derek_demon: But that doesn’t actually mean that I don’t have to be in that chapter, you could have just said “and Derek helped them go to heaven” you know.

randomauthor.of.doom: Good idea, I’ll keep that in mind.

Derek_demon: *twitch*

AlexisGreen_fallen: Why is this chapter short?

randomauthor.of.doom: Uhm, you see… it’s a mystery.

AlexisGreen_fallen: Why is it short?

randomauthor.of.doom: Because it’s an enigma?

AlexisGreen_fallen: What does that have to do with anything?!

randomauthor.of.doom: Oh, look at the time. I gotta go, bye.

randomauthor.of.doom has signed off[i/]

Meh, I killed one of the characters. Michael was not needed.