Untitled

Vampires.

I awoke to the sun through the window, Seth still holding me. I shrugged out of his grasp and chucked one of his jumpers over my now disgusting prom dress. I went to the bathroom and begun scrubbing at the disgrace Jacob found beautiful, or did he? If he did, would he have kissed Bella? The thoughts put a sharp pain my heart, a real pain. Tears started streaming down my face again, but rather than take notice, I just kept on scrubbing.

Seth walked into the bathroom behind me, “I woke up and you were gone. You alright?”

“Yeah I’m alright.” I lied.

“No you’re not, you’re crying.” He sighed.

“Nothing new,” I agreed and the tears came down quicker; the sobs getting louder before falling back into Seth’s arms. “What if he doesn’t come back? What if he hates me?”

“He doesn’t hate you,” He laughed.

“That’s funny?” I groaned.

“It’s funny to think anyone could ever hate you.” He smiled at me, and just from having him here – my heart had stopped hurting.

“I can’t believe I told him I hate him,” I sighed, “I couldn’t have been more wrong.”

And with that there was a quick knock at the door; I rushed down to greet whoever may be on the other side – hoping to have it be Jake. With Seth at my heels, I swung the door open to see Edward Cullen awaiting us.

“Edward, what brings you here so early?” Seth asked, before stepping almost defensively in front of me.

“Sorry, you would have been expecting Jacob.” Edward nodded at me.

I sheepishly turned from him behind Seth. I knew Edward wouldn’t hurt me – not in a million years, but I was used to werewolves, not vampires. I also knew that Seth and Edward were friends, and the only reason Seth was defending me was if this was about Jacob.

“I’m actually here to talk to Annabelle,” He smiled.

“Anna? What about…” Seth trailed off.

“Oh, the weather, school, a little bit of everything really.” Edward said, clearly mocking Seth. “Jacob and Bella. I’m here to talk about Jacob and Bella.” He corrected himself, firmly.

The two names together in a sentence hurt, and not many – but a few tears fell down my cheeks.

“It’s cool, I’ll talk to him.” I tried to smile, stepping before Seth.

“Alright, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” Seth said, still hesitant.

I stepped out into the cold morning air before sitting down on the stairs leading to the house. I wrapped my arms around my legs, maybe it would ease the pain.

“So what about them?” I asked angrily.

“I know how you feel, Annabelle. My girlfriend, kissed your boyfriend – the love of my incredibly, long, life, kissed her best friend, who I’ve always envied – always had to fight for Bella’s love.” He sighed, “I know you’re used to werewolves, but I’m not going to hurt you. If anything, I’d like to be friends. I think we’d be very alike.”

“Sorry? How did you know that…”

“No ones told you? I can read minds, sorry, I presumed you’d know.” He said a little confused.

“Oh, alright.” I choked, and secretly my respect for him increased highly. Well, not ‘secretly’, he probably just heard me think that.

He chuckled, “Thanks.”

Of course he heard what I thought, I laughed too. “Back to, Bella and Jacob – what about them?” I sighed.

“Well, I know she turned up at your prom last night – which was wrong of her. Rosalie convinced her it was the right thing to do, for whatever reason.” He rolled his eyes, “and Bella informed me they kissed – that you saw.”

“She told you she went out and cheated on you?” I asked, surprised.

“I knew she’d do something along those lines, they’ve always had some kind of chemistry – I know now that I don’t have to fight for her love, when she’s giving up her life to stay with me forever.” He smiled, “you don’t know how good the feeling is to realize such a thing…”

“I still don’t know why you’re here, telling me this?”

“Like I said, I think you and I could be good friends. I wanted to see if you were alright, to be honest.”

“Oh,” I smiled. “I’m not alright – but thank you, for the thought. No offence, but Bella didn’t seem to care.” I laughed.

“Do forgive her, we changed her last night - it was just a way of saying good bye.”

“Into a vampire?”

“Yes,” He laughed. “She’s been taken somewhere with Carlisle and Jasper till she calms down. They think she will do a lot better than the rest of us at restraining herself – but just incase.”

“Do you change just…”

“I’m not changing you, Annabelle. You have Jacob.”

Had Jacob.”

“You’ll find it in your heart to forgive him, you love him.”

“How do you know? It’s not like I’ve ever told him I love him.” I sighed, only that I hated him.

“He knows you don’t hate him, and I can tell the way you think about him, It’s a lot like how I think about Bella – you love him.” He smiled, and I liked the thought of loving Jacob. Him and I, in love.

The door creaked open, “Everything okay out here?” Seth checked.

“It’s not the same way you love Seth, though. You love him like a brother, your best friend.”

Seth chuckled and helped me up into a hug. “I love you, Seth. I do.” I giggled.

“I love you too, Anna.”

“Do you two want to come around to my place? It’s just Alice, Emmet, Esme, Rosalie and I –
and Rosalie is finally used to your doggy smell, Seth.” Edward laughed.

I looked over hopefully at Seth, being good friends with the Cullens could be nice.

“Sure,” He grinned as we walked down the drive to Edwards car.
♠ ♠ ♠
not a vampires POV, I know.
but it's not like anyone cares :|
I forget where this is going.
But yeaaaaaaah.