My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .10

Lexi's pov...

I don't know how long we were like that. Seconds? Minuets? Hours?
It felt so right, like this had been what I had been waiting for... sappy right?
"Jake? Alexandra? Are you here?"
Jake pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him standing a few feet away from me. His eyes still closed as far as I could tell.
"Alex? Are you in your room sweetie?"
I cleared my throat before answering Cathy.
"Yeah I'm in here! I'm just about to go in the shower though so I will be a while!"
"Okay, well I'll be downstairs when your ready"
Jake's eyes snapped open and we heard the faint tapping of footsteps going down the stairs. Our eyes locked and we stood there staring at each other.
"You dropped your book."
Disappointment flooded through me, my eyes dropped as tears began to form.
"Thanks, I'm having a shower." I pushed past him to get to my drawers to get a towel and clean clothes.
Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, my eyes closed once more.
"What's the matter?"
I shook my head "nothing, why?"
"No reason. Well I'll be going."
Not saying anymore I walked out of my room to the bathroom.
It was then my tears began to fall, turning on the shower I waited for the water to warm up, making sure the door was locked I undressed and got into the shower. Sobs began to leave my throat unwillingly, slipping down the side of the shower stall I curled into a ball and cried until there was no more. Who am I kidding. There is always more.

Jake's pov...

What the hell was I thinking! That's the problem I WASN'T! Damn.
Once back in my room I shut the door and slid down. Head in my hands, trying to figure out what was going on. The kiss felt right. It wasn't a normal kiss believe it or not there was a spark.
I can't like her I mean I was forced into this thing. I heard the shower turn on, after a few minuets I heard sobbing.
I made her cry!
Oh man.
I'll have to talk to her about it, what if she doesn't feel the same?
Life just got confusing.
Closing my eyes I saw everything happen again.
*Flashback*
"AWW is my poor little sweetie lost?"
I saw her turn around eyes wide as she began to run faster again. She made her feet move a little faster as she noticed her room. That was when I tackled her from behind. "Ooof"
"Damn Jake get off... you're freaking heavy dude."
Ichuckled ather attempts to get free. Sighingshe began torelax andI wrappedmy arms underneath her.
"What are you DOING?!"She yelled.
"Cuddling my wife to be"
"Well my husband to be is going to have nothing to cuddle when I'm finished with him."
"Yeah yeah, we both know you secretly love me."
Sheturnedher head.
"Oh yes Jake I love you so much. Now only if you were someone different, had different looks and a different personality I would love you."
Personally I was stunned at this comment, she took the moment to push me off and she ran towards her room. Before she closed the door she turned back and said to me... "Jake your not that bad get your attitude checked out and be nicer then maybe we can get along, but until then we just won't."
Her door closed and I stood up and walked to her door.
I knocked and she opened the door I pushed myself in and shut it also pushing her against the door.
Her face was looking at the floor.
"Lex... look at me."
She glanced up at me an our eyes locked, I couldn't explain what I was feeling. My head tilted down and our lips touched.
*Flashback end*

Damn what have I done?!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters dedicated to WordsOfTheWorld ..Thanks for your comment..x