My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .11

Lexi's pov..

After letting my tears flow I managed to get myself out of the shower and get myself dressed, making my way back into my room I heard Jake throwing things in his room. Weird.
Quietly I made my way into my room and began to comb through my hair, silently tears began to fall. I knew better than to wipe them away. Once I'd finished with my hair I got into bed and put my head underneath the covers where I could break down and no-one would know. My own little paradise.
I heard footsteps making their way down the hall and stop. I then heard my door open the slightest movement noticeable through sound even though my head was buried underneath the covers.
The bed sunk down on the other side the covers were pulled up and arms wrapped themselves around me. My heart picked up speed when a breath was on my neck.
"Lexi... I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking. Can you forgive me?"
I took a deep breath before turning myself over and resting my head on his chest, something cold was on my forehead and I pulled my head back a little. A long chain was placed around his neck with a locket at the bottom. Resting my head back down again I took another deep breath.
"I forgive you Jake." I muttered, I knew he heard me.
I felt him relax and his arms tightened around me more.
Closing my eyes as I was drifting into my dreams I felt a kiss on the top of my head and muttered words.
"I think I'm falling for you Lex... Night sweetie."
"Night Jake." I muttered at least that's what I think I said.

The next morning was strange, last night events surpassed my thoughts. I awoke to arms wrapped around me, and a light snorning filling the room.
Everything that happened yesterday flooded my mind and my eyes shot open. I tried to get myself free of his grip, nothing was working and short of pushing him off the bed hoping he wouldn't take me with him was not a risk I wanted to take especially since he was being nice.
A small smile crept onto my lips as I recalled the last words he said to me.
Oh yeah I'm going to have fun with him today.
Resting my head back on Jake's chest I tried to let sleep take me again.

"Lexi... hey wake up... Lex..."
"Hmmm..." I groaned trying to pry my eyes open once again, once open, my eyes drifted up towards Jake who had a grin plasted on his face.
"Morning sleeping beauty! Did you have a nice sleep!"
"Yeah the second time. The first I tried to get up and you wouldn't loosen your death grip off me." I yawned and then continued my sentence. "I was planning on pushing you out of bed but then I thought you might fall on me."
Jake laughed and pulled me closer to him once more.
"How about breakfast?" He asked.
"Erm... do I have to move? If so then I'll leave it."
"No I can bring it up here. Only if you promise to do this for me tomorrow?"
"Who say's your going to talk to me tomorrow?" I argued.
"Me! I don't like making you sad." Jake sighed and he made his way out of the bed and walked towards the door.
"Hey Jake..." He turned around and looked at me... "what did you say last night?" A smile spread across my lips as his face grew hot.
"Erm..." He looked down.
"Look... If it's what I think you said then this will make sense... I think I am too."
Jake's head snapped up and a grin plastered across his features once more. He had some sense of achievement, with one last look he left the room.

Falling in love with the boy who I am in an arranged marriage to. Can't be that bad can it I mean what else could happen?