My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .21

Lexi's pov...

How long had I been sitting in the same spot, staring at the same wall? About 3hours I'd say.
Sue and Jenny tried to distract me with anything. Nothing of which worked.
*Knock Knock*
My head snapping towards the door Jenny pushed me so I was sitting on the floor down beside the bed. No I didn't protest, really I couldn't feel anything, I was numb.
"Can I talk to her please. I'm begging you here!" I heard Jake say through the little space of the door.
"No. She doesn't want to talk to you, if she wanted to she wouldn't have been in here for the past god know's how many hours. You realise she isn't speaking to anyone." Sue said beginning to raise her voice.
Sighing in defeat Jake hit the door frame and turned away.
"Look guys I'm going to go back to my room. I need space and time to think. I've got a lock before you say anything I'll be fine." I told them as I stood up.
Both looked at each other in doubt, wondering if I should really be left alone.
How can you deal with these things? If he's only you're fiance by arrangement, then you both start feeling something for each other. What exactly can you do when their 'supposed' ex turns up.
Hugging them both I stepped outside the room quickly looking to the left and right. The coast was clear, walking quickly towards my bedroom door I noticed Jake's ajar. Shaking my head I placed my hand on my door handle beginning to push it open.
"Lex?"
Stiffening I looked over my shoulder.
"I'm sorry, really I am." Jake said solemnly.
Ignoring everything I opened my door and closed it, flipping the lock aswell.
Marching over to my wardrobe I opened the few draws that we're placed underneath picking out my PJ's and changing. Looking at the clock I noticed how late it actually was. 1am. Sighing I climbed into my bed, turning off the lights like normal I laid there staring at ceiling.
All of today's happening's ran though my mind.
How can one person make you feel a variety of feelings, yet they seem to have some control of their own. They know what they're doing, they can see it happening and yet they don't stop. They never stop.
Tears began to fill my eyes as everything hit me. Twirling the ring once again around my finger I found myself taking it off, looking at it (as best I could) before placing it on the nightstand. I turned on my side, facing the opposite side of the room.
*Knock knock*
"Lex?"
Stiffening as I heard that oh so familiar voice I didn't reply.
"Lex? Are you awake?" They whispered.
Closing my eyes, I pulled the cover over my head hoping he would leave me alone.
Hearing the jingle of the handle being pushed I sat up and stared at the door.
"Fuck..." He muttered as he realised I had locked it.
Creeping out of bed and towards the door I sat down and rested my head against the wall.
"Lex... I know you're awake."
I silently sighed as I recalled our late night last night.
"Look, I'm sorry Lexi, I don't know what happened and I don't understand how she got the wrong end of the stick. I need to explain this properly to you. I miss you."
Tears began to fall as I heard his retreating footsteps and the faint click of his door being closed.
Jumping off the floor I ran towards my phone and rang the only person I wanted and needed to talk to.
"Hello?..." The person asked groggily, quickly glancing at the clock I noticed the time 3am. Oh crap.
"Hey... dad..." I started...