My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .29

Lexi's pov...

Relaxed. That my dears is how I felt, not sleeping for nearly a week would probably do that to you. I had no clue what the time was, and to be honest I didn't really care. Sighing I opened my eyes to reveal Jake's opened eyes. Instantly a smile formed on my lips, despite everything that had happened... I loved him.
*Knock knock*
"Dears? Are you up?"
"Sometimes I wish I had antlers..." I muttered not needing to continue the sentence before Jake covered my mouth with his hand.
"Yeah, we're up!" Jake called.
"Good lunch will be ready in 15minuets please be ready. We need to talk."
I scrunched my eyebrows together, once Jake had finally removed his hand I looked at the clock. 1pm! Omg!
"How long have you been up?" I enquired.
"Over an hour why?"
"You stalker! You we're watching me sleep!"
"You love it!" A cheeky grin spread across his face as he moved out of the bed.
Rolling my eyes, I pulled the covers back over my head, I really didn't want to see Cathy this morning. I don't feel bad about what I had done... okay maybe a little, but I wasn't as though I had the intention of wrecking my own engagement party.
"You know we're going to have to decide which room we want to be in, we can't keep both of them."
"Urgh! Why not?!"
"One, my parents aren't going to let us do that no matter what. Two, I think I'd rather have our stuff in one room so that we don't have to keep walking back into our own rooms to get clothes and everything!" He continued talking as he walked into his own room.
Taking the covers off of my head I looked around my room, that's strange Jake still isn't back.
Confused I got out of the bed and made my way over to the door, poking my head out I didn't see him anywhere. I crept to his bedroom door, placing my head near it to hear if he was inside.
"...look I told you already I don't want to meet up with you! I'm getting married!"
Pushing my head closer to the door I strained to here more.
"...yes I love her... how do you know?! You haven't seen me with her have you! I need you to leave me alone... she means the world to me and I'm not letting you ruin it for me alright!... Fine I'll see you later then... bye"
Jumping away from the door I ran into my room and grabbed some clean clothes from my draws before walking back out to the bathroom.
As usual I wasn't looking where I was walking, I immediately bumped into someone. My eyes widened as I looked upto see Lucas.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well... Jake's mum has sort of let people stay here. Only the people that can't get home and back again for the wedding." Lucas told me hurriedly.
"What?!" I yelled.
"Lex? You alright?!" Jake shouted while running out of his room. Not even bothering to answer him I stormed into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door before sliding down, resting my hands in my head.
Tears fell out of my eyes, I jumped when a knock came from the door.
"Lex? What's wrong?" Jake's muffled concerned voice came through the door.
Not saying anything once again I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up.
Unsure of how long I had been in there, I was dressed and reluctantly walked downstairs.
Hearing the chatter that had already formed coming from the dining room I stood outside bracing myself for Cathy.
Taking one deep breath I walked into the room, everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Great.
Shutting the door behind me I rested my head on the door closing my eyes before gathering enough courage to turn around and walk to my seat.
Aware of every eye on me I took my seat and kept my head down, taking a gulp of the water infront of me I waited for everyonw to resume their conversations.
Unfortunately that didn't happen.
Forcing myself to look up I noticed that everyone was either looking at Cathy or myself.
"Alexandra..." Cathy started.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay caught up wiht myself now (: this is the final chapter that I've already done (: Enjoy..x