My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .36

Lexi's pov...

Wednesday.
Looking down at the piece of paper I was holding in my hands once again worry took over my senses. Tonight just happened to be the rehersal dinner, after tomorrow I wouldn't be seeing Jake until Saturday afternoon.
"Babe?"
My eyes flew to the door as it creaked open, stuffing the paper in my back pocket as Jake made his way towards me.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked studying my face.
"Mmmhmm..."
"Yeah okay then..." He replied skeptically, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey, I was thinking... how about we spend today down the beach? I mean we have only basically got today and tomorrow left with each other."
"You think we will be allowed to leave before the great 'rehersal'?"
"Pssh... since when do I listen?"
Letting my waist go he took my hand pulling me towards my wardrobe.
"Pick something, change and I'll meet you downstairs."
Jake began to walk to the door, once it was open he turned around once more, taking one last look he walked out of the door closing it behind him.
Opening my wardrobe doors I decided on a multicoloured striped bikini with black shorts and a t-shirt to go over the top. Once I was changed and ready I grabbed my bag from the bed, stopping to pick up some hairbands.
Ready, I made my way out of the room closing the door behind me and started walking downstairs.
"...you can't stop us you know."
"Yes I think I can Jake, I am your mother!"
"Look YOU don't want us together the night before so just let us be together today, we're going to be back before the stupid dinner."
"My dinner is NOT stupid, NOR is the rule to not spending the night before together!"
I cleared my throat grabbing both Cathy and Jake's attention.
"We will be back Cathy, we just want to spend the next few hours together, outside instead of being cooped up in this house all the time. I mean think about all the people that are here, we hardly can spend the time together downstairs or in the garden."
Cathy's gaze softened as she looked between Jake and myself, letting out a sigh she began to walk to the front door.
"Okay you two, have fun and be back!"
"Thank you Cathy! You're the BEST!"
"I know, now GO!"
Grabbing my hand Jake began to drag me outside, waving back at Cathy I noticed we we're already by the car.
"Get in."
Slipping into the car I rested my head against the headrest, closing my eyes I relaxed back into the seat.
Now it was time for the beach!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters dedicated to storyluver1143!! Thanks for the comment!
Okay people this chapters basically a filler hahaha.. Sorry for the lack of updates this week! Enjoy!..x