My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .7.

Lexi's pov...

We had managed to get inside and Jake had carried up my suitcases for me. Luckily I managed to get a spare room instead of having to share with Jake, but I had been told that the spare room is only for the time being. Cathy had said that with a twinkle in her eye and by the sounds of it it's not a good thing. Ewwww.
Pushing that thought out of my head I looked around my room, just outside the window there was a balcony which would be good for me. I unpacked all of my suitcases and I layed down on my bed when somebody walked in and sat down on the bed.
I looked up and was surprised at who I saw...
Simon.
"Look Alexandra, I know this is hard for you. I am personally glad that you haven't put up much of a fight with this. Jake will come around eventually. It didn't help that he had a girlfriend that he had to break up with for this."
"Oh, so he blames me for this?"
"No, no. He just blames us for doing this to him, the anger has to be displaced. Therefore it's getting pushed into your direction. Just remember it's not your fault."
Simon stood and started to leave the room, he turned around before he shut the door again after stepping out.
"Welcome to the family Alexandra."
"Thank you."
Another knock was at the door a few minuets later I lifted my head from my pillow and told them to come in. This time I was surprised though, it was Jake.
"Hey" he said as he plonked himself down on my bed.
"Hi..." I replied unsure of his intentions.
"So... don't you think we should get to know each other if this thing is even going to work?"
"Yeah that sounds cool." Again keeping myself guarded "20 questions?" I continued.
"Yeah why not... you first." Jake said with a smirk.
"Damn... okay... erm... fav colour?"
"Green." He said confidently. "Yours?"
"It depends, today it's purple."
It kept going on.
We spent a few hours talking to each other, until it got too late.
I was now wondering what was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember they will get longer.. when I wrote these the first time round I didn't know how to continue them so be patient haha..
This chapters dedicated to confusedasusual ..thank you for your comment and subscribing!..x