Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

Prologue

Somewhere in sunny California, Ransom Harlow was getting ready to head over to an autograph session of her favorite band, Escape The Fate. She put on a little bit of the mascara and lip gloss before checking herself out in the mirror. Black Escape The Fate top, denim jeans and black ankle boots just to match the outfit she was wearing.

And hopefully, it'll get Max Green's attention or something! She heard a car honk outside her home and when she peeked out the window, she saw her friend's pink Bentley Continental GTC. Immediately, she rushed to take her black messenger bag and ran out of the house.

"What took you so long?" her friend, Kaitlin Laroche asked, from inside her GTC.

Ransom grinned from ear-to-ear, unable to contain her excitement. "Can you believe it? We're finally going to see them!" And with one swift move, Ransom got inside the car, at the shotgun seat.

Kaitlin, however, looked confused. "Was that a trick question?" she asked causing Ransom to point ahead.

"Who cares? Drive!" Ransom was too excited to explain anything to her good friend.

Once they've parked Kaitlin's GTC, they started walking towards the HMV building. "There's a whole lot of people, Ransom. I don't know if I can stand so long," Kaitlin laughed nervously after she saw a long line of people.

Ransom, however, refused to give up. She shook her head before reaching out to grab her friend by the shoulders. "No, Kaitlin. We have to get those autographs. As promised! You follow me to this autograph session, and I'll follow you to the airport later to greet My Chemical Romance!"

Kaitlin pouted. "But the line's so long! I doubt we'll -"

Ransom pulled Kaitlin to join the queue. "I'll get Frankie to say hi to you if you do this for me." Ransom pleaded and finally Kaitlin grinned.

"Okay! You promise?" Kaitlin questioned, giggling a little.

"I promise," Ransom promised as she looked at the long line ahead of her.

::::

It's been a few hours, and yet, there were no signs of Escape The Fate appearing. A sound of thunder could be heard from the sky. Ransom looked up and realized that dark clouds were starting to form. She frowned.

If that were to be the case, that would mean that the autograph session might get cancelled! No. It shouldn't happen. Ransom looked up in the sky. You can't do this to me!

Unfortunately, He did. She could feel a drop of rain fell to her cheeks causing her to glare up in the sky angrily.

"Excuse me, everyone. Can I have your attention?" a sound of a man could be heard from the front. Ransom peeked and saw that it was one of the guys working in a label. "It looks like it's going to rain. And the guys from Escape The Fate are not able to make it today due to personal reasons." People started to groan. "They've sent their apologies and they wanted to let you know that they'll make it up to you tonight at the Warp tour. We apologize for wasting your time."

Ransom was starting to see red. How could they just cancel the session just because of the rain? It is uncalled for! She took out her Warp tour ticket and glared at it.

She had waited for this moment to come - only to be destroyed by the fucking rain? Sure, she'll be able to see them live tonight, but that doesn't guarantee that she'll get to meet Max.

"Ransom, are you okay?" Kaitlin's voice snapped her thoughts. She looked up at her friend, her face emotionless. "You don't look so good," Kaitlin added.

Understatement, Ransom thought but she shrugged it off. "I promised you that we'll go see My Chem in the airport. Come on," Ransom said, leaving the place.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one's a filler. Hope it's still good enough though!
Comments are appreciated!