Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

Shirley and Jensen

[ Chloe's P.O.V ]

The nerve of Synyster Gates blowing my friend off like she was nothing! "We are so not getting his autograph," I said, once we've reached the front of the stage.

"He's probably tired," Brenda said, her voice so sad.

"No reason for him to be a dick," I mumbled before I felt my phone rang. I looked down and saw that Shirley was calling me. I put up a finger for Brenda to be quiet - though I don't think there was a need to. Brenda looked like she was replaying her encounter with her idol over and over again in her head.

"Yeah," I answered the phone.

"I might be a little late," Shirley sounded apologetic, causing me to groan. "I'm out with Jensen right now and he wanted to take me to the movies!" she got defensive.

"Not the Jensen Ackles from that televison series Superman?" I was still complaining.

She could still chuckle. "It's Supernatural - not Superman. Anyway what was I supposed to say? I can't? He's been trying to ask me out since heaven knows! I don't have any excuse left to say no."

"Then fucking bring him here!" I hissed through the phone before whispering, "Brenda's been dissed by Syn Gates."

There was silence on the other line. Then I could hear her say, "How do you feel like going to the Warp Tour?"

"Been wishing to go there since forever," I could hear Jensen's voice but I had to roll my eyes. That sounded like a lie to me.

"Awesome! We can meet my friends there too," Shirley replied.

"I'll call Jared along or something," Jensen had said before he called Jared's name out loud.

There was a shuffling noise in the background before Shirley whispered a thanks to me. "We'll be there in a few."

I looked up and saw that Brenda had gone missing. Taking out my cellphone again, I punched Brenda's name that was on speed-dial. It went to voicemail. Where the heck are you, Brenda, I thought as I rushed around the place to look for my missing friend.

::::

[ Kaitlin's P.O.V ]

Ransom and I were about to walk towards the doorman checking on our tickets when I heard someone calling out our name. When I turned around, I saw Shirley waving at us as she ran towards us. "It's been quite awhile!" Shirley said with happiness in her tone as we exchanged hugs.

I couldn't help but to smile. "Totally!" I grinned. Shirley was the reason how both me and Ransom met and the three of us were like best friends soon after.

"What are you doing here again?" I asked when I remembered that she had a job on directing a scene from some TV show.

She smiled and pointed behind her. "We just finished shooting and decided to come. I've a friend who's in charge of Warp Tour and I could get in for free."

I opened my mouth with awe. "That's so lucky!" I was feeling green but she shrugged.

Two totally hot guys stopped next to her and gave us a smile. One was taller than the next. The one who was taller had short neat black hair while the shorter one had copper bronze spiked hair. "This is Jared," Shirley pointed to the tall one before pointing to the shorter one, "And Jensen."

"Hey," both guys greeted.

After declaring her name to the security, they let us in. "You could've told us you got free passes!" Ransom shook her head. Shirley laughed.

"I didn't think I would be here either," she admitted. I watched as the Jensen guy took her hand and whispered something to her ear. Shirley looked up at him and nodded her head with a small smile.

He smiled back at her before he and Jared walked towards a bunch of booths at the side. As soon as he's gone, I gave her an impish grin.

"I didn't know you've gotten yourself a boyfriend, Shirl!" Ransom was congratulating Shirley - who was shaking her head.

"No, no, no. He's just a friend." Shirley tried to say.

"It, uh, doesn't look that way to me," I added causing her to roll her eyes.

"So did you meet up with Max or Frank?" Shirley decided to ask as we walked towards the stage. A band was already performing then.

Ransom huffed through gritted teeth. "E.T.F had taken a raincheck on that autograph session while Frank had to go off before we could reach him."

"He did smile at us though," I muttered causing her to look at me.

"No, he could be smiling to anyone. He could be smiling to an old lady next to you without you realizing it," she rolled her eyes.

I scratched my head, "He did?" I asked causing Ransom to shake her head and both she and Shirley chuckled softly. "What's so funny?" I pouted, not understanding the humor in my question to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler guys. Sorry if it bores you. It's going to be exciting soon. I promise!
This one's for Mandi and everyone who's supported the story in one way or another.
:)

Poice!