Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

What An Arse

[ Shirley's P.O.V ]

After meeting up with Brenda and Chloe, we all stood togther as they talked about their unfortunate events with their idols. Brenda didn't say a word of course. Being as shy as she was, she replied in a one/two word answer.

"You guys shouldn't give up, though," I tried to give them some hope. I felt someone rest their hand on my back, startling me. When I turned around, I realized that it was Jensen with Jared behind him.

I gave a small smile before turning back to face the others who gave me an impish grin as Kaitlin had given me a few minutes back. Before we could talk, Ransom started to shriek. "Escape The Fate's on next!" she squealed as she ran towards the stage.

"I'll be right back," I heard Chloe say and when I turned around, I saw her walking to whom looked like Jackson Rathbone.

"Is that Jackson Rathbone?" I asked, pointing and Jensen nodded his head.

"The guy that looked like he's in pain," Jensen quoted from the movie Twilight causing me to grin.

"Mr Funny, you are," I tried to sound like Yoda from Star Wars but I sounded like some Shakesphere guy instead causing both him and Jared to laugh at me. "Laugh at me, why don't you?!" I gave showed them my fist making them burst out laughing again.

I glared at them and twitched my nose before stomping off towards Ransom who was watching her favorite band getting ready for their act. "Max!" she had tried to call. When I turn to look at the stage, the Max guy didn't even turn around. I frowned when she called for him again but to no avail. "Max, you're awesome!" she yelled causing the other members to turn around - every members but Max.

"What a dick," Jensen was next to me. I glared at him and before I could walk away, "Hey," he took my hand and brought me closer to him. "I'm sorry, okay?" he said softly.

I looked into his piercing green eyes. Slowly, I smiled as he brought me closer to him.

"Do you need personal space?" Jared had asked and I realized that he was close to us the whole time. I snapped out of Cloud 9 and pulled myself away from Jensen's embrace. I couldn't do this to him.

"Sorry," I mumbled, not looking into his eyes.

"Whatever for?" Jensen raised his eyebrow as he tried to take my hand again.

I pulled my hand away again, shaking my head. "I can't," I simply said causing him to stare at me.

Slowly, he shook his head with a smile. "It's okay. I'll wait," he grinned a one-sided grin. Before I could tell him he shouldn't wait for me, the band started to play and Ransom got insane.

:::

Escape The Fate was done with their act and they were already off stage as Avenged Sevenfold got their gears ready on stage. "Max was freaking awesome!" Ransom was all sweaty from the moshing as she walked towards us.

I decided to stay out on the moshing because of the sweat and violence in it - thus staying at the back the whole time ETF was playing. Chloe finally walked up towards us with a huge smile on her face.

"SCORE!" she sang happily as she showed an autograph of Rathbone on her right arm. "I'm so tattooing this after the gig!"

"Speaking of which, I'm going to go look for Max," Ransom said with a smile.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I offered but Ransom shook her head.

"I'm a big girl," she looked behind me and grinned, "Besides I don't want to disturb your date." She winked and walked off.

Date? I thought and turned around to see Jensen looking at me with curious eyes.

After Avenged performed on stage with Brian looking stoned and drunk at the same time, Brenda had wanted to meet with him again - this time, mutering her courage to speak to him. "Shirley," Jensen called out and when I turned, he had an apologetic look on his face, "We have to go now. We kinda promised to go to Casper's birthday party."

I shrugged with a smile. "It's okay. Wish her a happy birthday for me, alright? I'll get her a present the next time I come over." Jensen nodded his head, kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Who's Casper? His girlfriend?" Chloe asked but I shook my head.

"Casper's his niece," I asnwered as we followed Brenda to look for Brian. Fortunately, Synyster Gates was close to the stage - taking a drag from his Red Marlboro stick.

"Hey there," Brenda tried to greet him causing him to look at her with a glare.

"You again?" he snapped causing her to jump a little.

"I -"

"I told you to leave me the fuck alone, didn't I? I don't have the time to entertain you," he spat glaring at her with hate,

"Didn't I entertain you enough with the crappy guitar solos?"

Brenda looked like she was going to cry soon. "Dude, that is no fucking way to speak to a fan!" someone had shouted.

When we turned, we saw Ransom stomping towards us. She had an accusing finger to Gates. "And I should care because?" Brian had dared her as she balled her fist.

"Because that's my best friend, you're talking to! Who the fuck do you rockstars think you are?" Ransom was starting to see red. And by the sound of her speech, it looked like something bad happened between Max and her. "You're still human! We deserve to be treated like one too! A little appreciation would be great. But no, you had to diss us."

Synyster simply rolled his eyes as he put out his cigarette and said, "Whatever lady." And he turned to walk away.

I turned to look at Ransom for an explanation but she shrugged. "I think I'm going off guys," she said.

"Me too," Chloe said and Brenda nodded her head. Kaitlin looked confused and lost.

"It's okay. MCR would be performing tonight," she smiled as she laced her arms with Ransom's and mine. "Let's go get dinner."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who's rated. Bear with me cuz this is another boring chapter. The next one would be awe-friggin'-some!

Comments are appreciated!