Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

Love Affair

[ Ransom's P.O.V ]

Although I didn't have the mood to get dinner with the girls, I still forced myself to go. I didn't want to let my mood get in the way in anything. I was walking on my own behind the group as they talked at how rude their idols were.

All except for Chloe, of course.

"That's exactly why you should go after actors instead! Rockstars are too big-headed to look at us ordinary woman," Chloe had her head held high.

"Like how Shirley should agree to go out with Jensen - " Brenda seemed to be opening up a little to us as she turned to face Shirley, "who's an actor, by the way."

Shirley gave her duh face, rolling her eyes at the same time.

"And he is totally into you!"

The other girls agreed, nodding their heads. "Yeah, Lils. Why aren't you giving him the chance to woo you?" Kaitlin had always been the one who get things a little slow.

"Let it go, guys," Shirley faked a laugh as she shook her head. Obviously, she didn't want to talk about her and Jensen.

"What is up in Synyster's ass anyway?" Chloe had to think out loud. Brenda's answer was a sigh.

"He probably had an argument with one of the Avenged guys," Shirley said as she looked up in the sky thinking. "Zacky. Is that the other guitarist name?"

Shirley turned to look at Brenda, who in turn nodded her head. "The both of them looked like someone had slept with their girl or something."

As they began talking about how the stars should be more appreciative of their fans, all I could do is to replay my encounter with Max Green.

"Why are you so angry, Ran?" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and saw that Kaitlin was walking next to me while the others were still talking about their idols. I shook my head, slipping my hand into my pocket.

"Don't be down," Kaitlin said, softly, "We'll meet Max and get his autograph."

I wanted to tell her to forget about Max and his stupid band but decided against it, seeing that she looked too happy - for no reason at all. We turned towards this diner and walked in.

"Oh look. MCR's slot is not tonight," Chloe said, pointing to a paper of Warp's acts. Kaitlin snatched it away from Chloe - earning her a glare from the latter - as she scanned through the paper.

Immediately, Kaitlin pouted. "It's tomorrow."

"It's okay. We'll come with you tomorrow," Shirley smiled as she patted Kaitlin's back softly.

After having our dinner, we all agreed to meet up the next day for My Chemical Romance's act. Kaitlin parked her GTC right outside my house and gave me a small smile.

A smile that told me she wanted something. "What is it?" I sighed as I got out of the car.

"Can I crash at your place tonight?" She asked causing me to shake my head.

Kaitlin + sleepover = doomsday

"Why not?" she looked hurt.

"No offence, but you know I'm not into the whole manicure-slash-pedicure crap," she opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her again, "And I do not like the make-over you give me."

I shivered when I went into a reverie where Kaitlin had slept-over one night, dressing me up like a model for Maxim's cover.

"Oh come on!" she pleaded, pulling my arms and pushing it. "I've no one to talk to at home - other than the people who work there. My parents are out of town - again. Please save me from my hellhole?"

I looked at her giving me the puppy face and I shrugged. Seeing my shrug, she grinned and took out her luggage from the trunk of her car. I stared at her in disbelief.

"You knew I was going to say yes, didn't you?" I hissed as I followed her towards my house.

She turned to me with a huge grin on her face.

::::

[Shirley's POV]

As soon as I sat down on the couch in my apartment, I exhaled out loud. My cellphone started to ring. It was Jensen.

For a moment, I comtemplated if I should actually answer the phone. I decided to answer anyway.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Are you home safe?" Jensen asked and I could hear a crowd of people singing happy birthday in the background.

"Er, yeah?" I didn't know what else to say.

The doorbell rang and I eagerly stood up, running for the door. My 'boyfriend', Misha Collins stood by the door, holding a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

"What time are you going to be by the studio tomorrow?" Jensen asked and I motioned for Misha to come in.

He leaned down and gave a peck on my lips.

"Uh, I don't know," my mind hit the blank. "Early?"

"You seem busy. I'll see you tomorrow then?" Jensen had a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Yeah. Goodnight Jensen," I tried to fake some enthusiasm in my voice but it didn't seem to work.

We hung up and I turned to look at Misha - who was already sitting by the couch, eyes watching my every move. "Do you know how murderous you look like when you look at people like that?" I joked and his eyes widened.

"What? Really?" He shook his head and rapidly blinked his eyes causing me to chuckle out loud.

Then he motioned for me to sit by tapping the empty space next to him. I shook my head, grinning as I opened the box of chocolate from the table before putting one into my mouth. Then I skipped towards the kitchen and headed towards the refrigerator.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist and I felt him making small kisses on my neck. My hand was already holding onto the bottle of champange but with him kissing me, I couldn't really remember why I was in the kitchen in the first place.

"You look good," he whispered into my ears before nibbling on them, causing me to tighten my grip on the champange.

He can be so tempting sometimes, I couldn't refuse it. But for some reason, my head scolded me and I felt myself moving away from him. He looked at me, his face bewildered.

"I'm sorry," I said, massaging my temples. I knew exactly why I did that but I didn't want to speak up.

"Why'd you push me away?" he looked like he was going to blow it.

"I'm just tired," I lied but he wasn't buying it.

I quickly turned around and walked out of the kitchen, but he grabbed me by my arms. "You're lying. We promised never to lie to each other," he insisted.

"You're hurting me!" I whimpered when his grip tightened.

As soon as I said that, he let go of my arms and took my hands, looking at me in the eyes with an apologetic look. He started pushing my hair behind my ears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to react that way. It's just, I don't like it when people push me away like that."

Slowly I shook my head.

"Please tell me why," he begged.

I sighed and pointed to him. "Heaven sakes, Misha. You have a wife - Francesca. I've met her before and she's really nice!"

He grunted and rolled his eyes. "So? That didn't seem to be a problem for you in the past."

"I don't even know what we are right now. Are we lovers? Or am I just some spare?" the words were rushing out before I could stop them.

That made him pause for a moment as he stared at me, his mouth hanging open. I pointed to him and throw my hands up in disbelief.

"You hesitated. I mean nothing to you. I'm just a spare," I turned around and walked away.

He ran and stopped in front of me, his hands on my arms. "I love you, Shirley."

I huffed and pulled my arms away but he grabbed me again, this time, his grip hard. "What more do you want from me, Shir? I gave you everything!"

"I don't want us to hide our relationship! I don't like going to work everyday pretending like we're just collegues and I sure as hell don't like to keep lying to my friends!" I felt tears starting to build up from inside me.

"Fuck!" I scolded myself, turning away as I wiped my tears away. I am such a strange person - whenever I get angry, I cry.

That's when I felt him wrap his arms around me again. "I promise I'll leave her. Please don't cry," he kissed my neck again. This time, I gave in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I've had a major's writer block on this story, but don't worry. I've got a good idea on where this story should go!

By the way, I know Misha has a wife and no, I do not hate her at all. In fact, I think they're the cutest couple : )

And anyway, in this story, Misha's wife is called Francesca.

Please comment or I won't finish this story up! : (