Forget All You Know

Surprise!

Lila's P.O.V.

"No," I said simply to Kate. "It's not you."

"I don't think so either," she said as she tilted her head to the side and examined herself in the mirror. She let her delicate hands run over the white material of the wedding dress as she sighed and turned to Jazzie and I. "I don't think I'll ever find the right dress."

Jazzie and I had been helping Kate search for a wedding dress for the past five hours, and we still hadn't found the right one. We went in and out of countless wedding dress stores, but couldn't seem to find "the dress". I know what you're thinking, and I didn't expect Harry and her to get married so suddenly either. It was all rather weird, actually. One minute they're saying that they're going to hold the wedding off for a couple of years, and the next minute it's announced that the wedding is in a month. One month.

"At this rate you won't," Jazzie said bitterly as she crossed her arms over her chest. Jazzie didn't like all of this wedding stuff. I guess it just reminded her that her relationship with Danny really wasn't going anywhere. Apparently they'd been dating for two years or something, but there was still no progress. She started to think that he didn't want to commit to her, which certainly wasn't true. Danny was just clueless, that's all. He loved Jazzie to death, he just wasn't sure whether or not he was ready for marriage.

"Don't listen to her," I stated. "Maybe the next one is for you!"

"One-hundreth one's always the charm," Jazzie muttered sarcastically as I discretely kicked her leg while Kate scurried into the dressing room to try on the next dress.

"Don't be mean," I hissed while Jazzie rolled her eyes. "She's nervous enough to begin with, let alone with you criticizing her left and right."

"Sorry," Jazzie mumbled as Kate walked out in, what could only be described as, the perfect dress. "This one!"

"You look gorgeous, Kate!" I squealed as I jumped up and went over to hug my friend. She smiled at me and examined herself in the mirror as tears began to stream down her face.

"I love it," Jazzie gushed. "It's perfect! I mean, it fits in all the right places! Hell, it even makes your boobs look bigger!"

"Thank you," Kate said quietly as she coughed and re-examined herself while placing her hands on her stomach.

"We should go out for drinks to celebrate!" I stated with a large grin. Kate's eyes widened and she looked down at the ground while her foot traced small circles in the floor.

"I can't," Kate said as I looked at her skeptically. Kate never - and I mean never - turned down going out for a drink. She always thought that'd she'd miss out on something if she didn't go, so she almost always said "yes".

"Why not?" I asked as Kate looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

"Oh my God!" Jazzie exclaimed as realization spread across her face. "Does Harry know?"

"No," Kate said quickly. "And don't you dare tell him!"

"What's going on?" I asked as Kate covered her face with her hands.

"Sudden wedding, big boobs, no alcohol," Jazzie listed with a smirk. "Seems like young Harold knocked up our dear little Katie."

"You're pregnant?" I asked in disbelief.

"Surprise!" Kate said weakly as I stared at her stomach.

"What I want to know is why you haven't told Harry," Jazzie said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I just don't want him to get freaked out and cancel the wedding or something," Kate said guiltily as I ran my hands through my long blonde hair.

"Who else knows?" I inquired.

"Dougie," Kate said. "I didn't want him to know, but he pointed out that my boobs were bigger."

"Of course he would," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's a gift in our family," Jazzie said proudly.

"And he told Danny," Kate said before a brief silence fell. "And then Danny told Tom."

"So, you mean we're the last one's to find out?!" Jazzie complained.

"Harry doesn't know," I said simply as Jazzie glared at me.

"But still, we're your best friends! We're the first one's who're supposed to know when your pregnant, or you fucked someone!" Jazzie ranted. "I mean, I was the first one Lila told when she fucked Tom!"

A beat of silence fell upon us as Jazzie's face fell when she realized what she said.

"I had sex with Tom?" I asked in shock.

"I shouldn't have said anything, I shouldn't have said anything!" Jazzie said as she covered her head and began pacing around the room.

"I had sex with Tom?" I repeated, a little stronger this time.

"You were both drunk," Kate interjected quickly. "And nothing came of it. It was just a one-night type of thing."

"That's...weird," I said as I sat down on one of the sofas in the shop, trying to absorb this new information.

I wasn't sure how I felt about the Tom situation. I definitely had feelings for him. I wasn't sure how strong they were, but they were there. I mean, every time I was near him, my heart would leap a little. My feelings for him have been going haywire since I remembered us ice skating together. I just had a feeling deep inside that we were meant to be together. But, at the same time, I felt as if this was just me being emotional and stupid. There were plenty of guys out there for me. It's not like Tom Fletcher was my soulmate or anything...right?

"How are you feeling?" Kate asked as she sat next to me.

"Fine, I guess," I said. "It doesn't really matter, does it? A drunk one-night stand with my best friend isn't a big deal. It's in the past, anyways."

"Right," Kate said as I glanced over at Jazzie, who was still pacing around.

"I mean, I'm sure Tom doesn't think about it," I said as Kate gave me a weak smile. "It's not like he's ever had feelings for me or anything...Anyways, how far along are you, Kate?"

"Um, about two months."

"Good," I said with a forced smile. "I can't wait to see a little Harry running around."

Tom's P.O.V.

"Hey, Tommy-boy," Jazzie said nervously as she walked into my flat, Danny following closely behind her. I nodded at the pair and turned my attention back to the book that I was reading. I figured that they were just here to steal some beer or something, so I didn't really find any need to greet them properly.

"Jazzie has something to tell you," Danny said as he lightly pushed his girlfriend in my direction. I glanced up from my book while Jazzie bit her lip and looked back at Danny nervously.

"Okay. Shoot."

"I accidentally let it slip to Lila about how you two slept together," Jazzie sighed in shame.

"What?" I yelled as I dropped the book that I was reading. "You knew that I didn't want her knowing about us!"

"I said it was an accident," Jazzie mumbled. "And Kate fixed everything! She said that nothing came of it and that it was just a one-night stand."

"It doesn't matter!" I grumbled. "She's eventually gonna piece all of these 'slips' together!"

"I told her the same thing, mate," Danny interjected.

"Quiet, Jones," I ordered as I pointed at him, immediately silencing the Bolton native.

"Listen, I'm really sorry, Tom. I swear this is the first time that I've told her anything! I was just really pissed off, because I found out that Kate was pregnant and everybody knew before I did. And we were shopping for her wedding dress, so I got moody because it made me think about how this idiot isn't taking our relationship anywhere!"

"Now you're blaming this on me?" Danny asked, more confused than angered.

"Yes!" Jazzie exclaimed. "We've been dating for two and a half years, Danny, and nothing is happening! It's just aggravating to see all of my friends getting married and not me!"

"Kate is your only friend who's getting married!"

"Well, Lila was before everything fell apart!" Jazzie huffed as I looked down at my shoes, hoping to forget everything. "I just want you to take this relationship seriously! Why can't you be as enthusiastic about marriage as Tom is?"

"Tom's a freak!" Danny said accusingly.

"Thank you," I said as I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet, my hands stuffed into the pockets of my blue jeans.

"Yeah, but he made her happy!"

The room went quiet for a moment as I glanced awkwardly between the couple. I stared up at the ceiling, down at my feet, over towards the picture of me and Lila on the wall. I looked at everything but Jazzie and Danny. I hated being in the middle of awkward moments.

"That came out wrong," Jazzie said quietly.

"No, it didn't," Danny said calmly. "If this isn't going anywhere, then maybe we should see other people."

Oh, God. This was probably the most awkward moment of my life right here. I had to watch two of my friends break up after dating for two and half years. I had to watch both of their hearts breaking simultaneously. I had to watch everything fall apart.

"Dan, no, that isn't what I meant. Please don't do this," Jazzie pleaded as Danny began walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy."

"How did this happen?" Jazzie squeaked as she turned to me after the door slammed behind Danny.

"It's gonna be okay, Jazz," I said as I pulled her into a tight hug while she cried into my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly as she squeezed me tighter. Despite the immense pain that the tight hug was causing me, I didn't let go. I knew how she was feeling. I understood what it felt like to let your heard be left alone in the rain.

"I feel like I'm living, but I don't have a soul," Jazzie sobbed into my chest. "Does that feeling ever go away?"

"No," I replied. "That feeling never goes away."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy news and sad news all in one chapter! So much drama!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been so busy! I think that they should somehow make the whole "applying to college" thing a lot less stressful. Who's with me?