She Won't Kiss and Tell

One.

Grabbing two Redbull cans off of the shelf, Cody passed one to Holly and walked down the sweets aisle, letting both of their eyes fall on delicious goods, in front of them. This sugar filled shopping spree had to be necessary, if you wanted to survive a long bus ride to the first venue of Warped tour, with Patrick Kirch. Once the guy, at the counter, had served the two girls, they bid him adieu and made their way to where the parked tour bus was.

Banging and shouting filled their ears, as they looked at the scene that was in front of them. It was obvious that the boys of The Maine had locked the door to the bus, making Pat shout in protest.

"Aww," Holly cooed, at her boyfriend. "They're just so mean to you, Patty," She chucked, wrapping her arms around his petite waist. Pat mumbled a response, all the while kissing Holly's temple.

Cody, however, banged her fist on the door. "Open up, motherfuckers!" She shouted, earning glares off people nearby. As soon as her fist had stopped pounding against the door, it had opened to reveal John O'Callaghan smiling a crooked smile, at his girlfriend.

"Was there any need for the cursing, Codes?" He smirked, stepping aside so that Pat, Holly and Cody could enter the bus.

"Of course!" She grinned, pecking John on his lips before taking a seat opposite of Kennedy. Only seconds had passed before Cody began to speak, again. "Are we there yet?" She asked, making the others groan.

Holly threw a random packet of sweets, at Cody. "Shut up," She laughed. "We haven't even set off yet, you retard."

Cuddling more into Johno's side, Cody opened the bag of sweets, taking a handful out before offering the group the rest. A small silence swept over the front of the bus as the two couples listened to the soft murmurs of Garrett's and Jared's voices coming from the back of the bus.

It would be a lie to say that they all weren't anticipating what the events of Warped tour were going to be like. However, they were going to try and make this one of the best tours they've ever experienced, that's for certain. The rumble of the engine soon made grins adorn their faces, as the bus began to set off.

"LA, here we come," Pat grinned, holding Holly's Redbull can in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure when Becky's chapter will be up, but, let's roll with it.

Comment, and subscribe?
Thank you, x