Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Alone

"Carmen Julie Giovanni was last seen running away from the fire that burned her apartment blinding. She is not a suspect in the crime, which is now being investigated. It has know been released that her parents, Juan and Liz Giovanni are pronounced dead. Carmen is suspected to be running in the area of Manhattan, if you seen her please call, she has dark brown, thick curly hair, she is about 5'6 and is 14 years old, she was last seen wearing a Hollister hoodie and is known to wear a lock and key necklace with the initial CG"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUR YEARS LATER

"Blake give me the fucking ice cream now!" Carmen yelled as she pounded Blake on his back. Blake laughed hysterically as Carmen jumped on his back and started pulling his hair.

"Ouch, okay I give, here," he said as Carmen jumped off his back and reached for the ice cream.

"Sike," and with that Blake took off down the hallway.

Carmen sighed and plopped down on the floor and began to pout. Carmen was smiling on the inside thought, because she knew the only way to get what she wanted was to fake a tear, if that didn't work she could put up a mean bitch fit.

"Oh Carmen that won't work on me," Blake yelled as he took on step closer to her. He took another hesitant step forward. And then she pounced. She grabbed the ice cream and punched in the nose.

"Don't fuck with me Blake," she yelled. Blake cried out in pain as his nose began to bleed.

"Blake, what did I tell you about messing with Carm?" Shane said as he walked into the living room.

"Whe wame and awwat we," he replied. Shane gave him a look of confusion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carmen's P O V

I took a seat on my usual seat which was on Ryan. Ryan is my best friend. He was the one that found me. That night after barely escaping the fire, I ran away. I was halfway down to New Jersey when Ryan found me.

*Flash Back*

I let the tear burn on my face. I watch the room scorch in the fire's torment. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran. I ran intil my lung burst, needing air. And even then I didn't stop. And when I did stop I was lost. I walked for about a mile, when I found a water fountain. I drank it bristly. I washed my face and let the water run through my hair. Everything happened so fast.

"Hey aren't you that Carmen girl?" said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a young boy about my age staring right at me.

I nodded slowly. "Please don't tell anyone," my voice was hoarse from the running. He nodded and began to walk away, but then stopped.

"Do you need a place to stay?" he asked. A place to stay? I almost forgot a place to stay. Where was I going to live? On the streets? Under the highway like i saw all the other homeless people. Oh god I'm homeless and parent less?

Before I knew it the boy had his arm around me and was hugging me tight. "I'm sorry I didn''t mean to make you cry," Cry? I wiped my face and felt the hot tears in my hand.

"Yes I need a place to stay," I whispered in his ear. He nodded and led me to an abandoned where house, where I found five other guys, all about my age.

"Welcome Carmen, these are all my friends, and we're runaways too,"

*End flash*