Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Tonights ganna be a good night

“There you go I’m done,” Mira said putting the last touch of make up on me. I insisted that I do it by myself, but she said she knew the perfect make up to put on me.

I looked in the mirror and my dark brown eyes looked brighter. The dress fit me like a glove, and the shoes, well Mira’s shoes were always cute.

“Thank you Mi,” I gave her a big hug, grabbed my clutch and headed out the door.

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Max was wearing a dark Irish green shirt, and light blue jeans. He looked adorable as always but something about this moment made him look even better.

“Carmen you look unbelievable,” his voice always sent shivers down my back.

“Well you don’t look too bad yourself,” I said grabbing his hand and gave it a squeeze. He entwined our fingers and held it there.

“Hey guys were leaving now,” Max stated. The guys looked at us and then looked back at the T.V.

“That’s your cue to leave. Bye Carmen have fun, and Max I’m watching you,” Mira said shooing us out the door.

“Hey, where exactly are we going?” I asked once we were outside.

“Dinner and a movie, is that okay?” he asked ruffling his hair. I laughed he is such a cheese ball. Mira is certainly rubbing off on me.

I got on my toes and gave him a peck on the lips. “It’s perfect Max,”

-----Movies------

“Do you want popcorn?” he asked after buying our movie tickets after dinner.

“No I don’t want popcorn. What do I look like a fat cow?”

“No you’re not fat, I was just saying that--” he stuttered.

“Max, I was kidding. No I don’t want any popcorn but that you for asking,” I said wrapping an arm around his waist, while his went over my shoulders.

We bought our tickets to Drag Me to Hell, for some strange reason I wanted to see that movie. But I was a sucker for scary movies, even though I could even sit still while watching them.

We took our seats in the back and the movie started. I felt Max’s hand softly glide into mines and he played with my thumb. The music from the movie began to pick up. You always know something is going to happen when the music picks up. I began to shake.

Max chuckled putting an arm over me and hugging me closer to his chest. I got lost in his sweet but yet musky scent, when there was a scream.

“Don’t go in there. Don’t go in there,” repeated under my breath. There was another ear splattering scream and I found myself on Max’s lap.

“Sorry Max, Im kinda scared,” I mumbled. He hugged me closer to his body.

“It’s okay Carmen, it’s just a movie,” he whispered into my ear, fixing a piece of my hair.

The music pick up again, and a buried my face into his neck.

“Carmen, look at me,” he whispered. I looked into his dark green eyes and he leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips. I put my hand on the back of his head deepening the kiss.

There was another scream, but I didn’t mind it this time. I heard someone cough and I pulled away. I guess we were showing too much PDA.

I laughed and gave Max one more kiss. “I like you a lot Carmen,” he mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away and looked at him.

“I like you too kiddo,” I turned and place my head on his chest and the music picked up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update yesterday.

My computer is an iddiot !

So how is it for a first date? Well it's not over yet. Im updateing one more.

I promise this time.

Title Credits- Black eyed peas (I gatta feeling)

readers- 276 comments- 39 readers- 46 <---50 please loves !!