Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Claire?

Carmen's POV

I woke up with a flinch. Ugh cramps. I rolled over and felt something crumple under my head. I got up on my elbows, and saw that it was a note. I picked it up and read it.

Eating breakfast. Your beautiful :) -Max. I couldn't help but smile. I was falling for this boy. I mean I have know him for four years, and I know I had feeling for him ever since.

Another cramp hit me, looks like Aunt Flow is coming for a visit, I got up and walked to my room, avoiding being seen.

I brushed my teeth, and tool a quick shower, leaving my hair wet and put on some tan sweats and a yellow tank top. Then I walked out to the kitchen.

"Ahh there she is," Mira screeched jumping down from Ryan's lap to embrace me. Wait Ryan lap? I put my hand up and made her stop.

"You two?" I whispered pointing to both of them. Mira blushed and look down nodding her head.

"Aww that's cute," I laughed. Mira is too cute. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I went over to the couch and sat next to Max. He smiled and put and arm around me, hugging me closer to his chest.

I smiled at him giving him a peck on the lips, but he put his hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss.Forget the apple!!! I grabbed a handful of his hair and moved to sit on his lap.

I felt his tongue graze the bottom of my mouth begging for entrance. I started giggling, but I granted him access. Then I felt something hit the side of my face. I turned and found one of the couch pillows on the ground. Mira had a smirk smile on her face.

"Stop sucking face in front of me!!!" she yelled, laughing. I took the pillow and and threw it back and her, but for a small girl she had fast reflexes, so she easily dodged it.

"Pillow fight!!" we both yelled. We both began bashing each other with multiple pillows, before crashing on the floor laughing hysterically.

We heard the door bell ring and we stopped laughing and looked at the guys. Shane got up smiling.

"Surprise guys," he whispered. He opened the door, and there stood a very pretty girl. Her long dark hair framed her face, and her bright blue eyes made her look nice. She wore long red skinny jeans, and a black shirt the had "I heart Paramore"

"Guys this is Claire, she is my girl friend. We have been dating for eight months," the girl smiled and shook everyone hand.

But everyone was speechless. Shane never sticks with just one girl, especially for that long.

"Hey guys, I'm so glad to finally meet you. I have been begging Shane to introduce us since he talks about you guys non stop," she laughed.

"Well this is a nice surprise," Gabriel said, finally speaking up.

"How about we all go out to celebrate this occasion?" Rodney suggested. Mira and I looked at each other and smiled. The more girls the more fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarie

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS :)

readers-325 comments-40 subscribers-55

read my new story:

My Dad's In the Mob?!? Where have I been?