Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Your the reason; the air I'm breathing

Being nineteen for the first month felt the same as when I was eighteen. Nothing really changed, except one thing. The tension between Max and I. Even thought we were coming up on our four month anniversary, I felt the need for him grow more and more everyday. I wanted to be with him more physically then just kissing.

Max and I layed in bed watching The Dark Knight. While everyone else was gone.

Mira and Ryan were at Mira's apartment, they seemed to be going there very often. Shane was meeting Claire's parent. Gabriel was out with Randi, who I met and she is very nice, just the type for Gab. Blake and Rodney took it upon themselves to go on a double date with twins.

"Max watch the movie not me," I snapped at him playfully. He had been staring at me for the past ten minutes, toying with a piece of my hair. And every so often, his finger tips would brush up against my skin, sending tingles down my spine.

"I can't help it babe, your too pretty," he whispered. I ignored his comment and watched as the Joker blew up the hospital. I absolutely love the Joker. I felt something soft slide down my thigh and come back up.

"Max," I whined. I had shorts on and Max was taking advantage of that. He smiled and stopped, only to pull me up to his chest, wrapping an arm around me. This only made thing worse. He let his hand slide down my back, tracing the bare skin that showed between my shorts and my shirt.

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around crashing my lips to his. He took it by surprised but got into it. I opened my mouth and let his tongue enter eagerly.

I got on top of him straddling his waist and tugged on his shirt, wanting it off. He broke away from the heated his and peeled of his shirt returned his lips to mines.

Before I knew it my shirt was off and Max had skillfully turned me over and he was on top, with my legs wrapped around his waist. At that moment I knew I wanted to have him.

Kissing him still, I let my hands wondered down his chest to where his jeans were and slowly unzipped it. I felt him tense up and he pulled back to look at me.

"Carmen what are you doing?" his voice was rough. I stared at him til he understood.

"Are you sure?" he asked I smiled, nodding slowly. He nodded and leaned back down into the kiss.

Then I noticed we where both naked, a pile of cloths on the ground. Max paused and reached into his nightstand and pulled something out. Then he looked at me with wanting eyes, asking me if I was sure. I bit me lip nodding.

He entwined one of our hands placing it above my head.

He separated my legs a bit and he slowly entered me. I never knew it would hurt so much. I felt my nails dig into his back as I let out a groan. He entered me a little more and I felt my nails practically rip the skin on his back. He shudder a little. And I mentally slapped myself for causing him pain.

"Carmen look at me," he whispered. I opened my eyes and stared into his. The tone of blue in his eyes, had was somewhat calming. He kissed up my chest to my sweaty forehead.

"It's going to hurt a little bit, because your new," he kissed my stomach. Then he looked at me questioningly, asking me if I wanted to stop. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"Help me," I whispered. He nodded and put both his hands on my waist, leading me. I let out a few more cries from the pain, and then it didn't hurt anymore. I felt pleasure.

When he was sure I got the hang of it he thrusted into me harder and faster. I let out a moan, this time in pure bliss. He crashed his lips onto mines roughly, as I knotted my fingers into his hair.

I could feel my peak reaching as he began to pick up his pace. My muscles began to tense, my breathing uneven.

Then I exploded. I cried out his name, arching my back, molding into his chest. He let out a moan as he reached his peak, thrusting into me one last time.

We were tangled into the sheets, our breathing ragged. Max slowly slide out of me, and got off of me, laying on to the bed.

He grabbed me wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest. He leaned down and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I love you Carmen," he whispered tracing soft circles on my bare back. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his and rested my head back on his chest.

"I love you too," I whispered. I couldn't help but grin knowing that Maximilian James Corrino was my first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't believe I wrote this *blushes* * hides behind hands* :)

readers-466 comments-61 subscribers- 71

COMMENTS LOVES!!

Title Credits-Elliot Yamin (fight for love)
^^I love this song..a little too much :)