Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Because we belong together now

I snapped out of my dream as I heard the front door open and Max walked in. Whenever I saw Max I always had the sudden urge to cuddle up with him. He had dark brown hair and he was the only guy I knew that his eyes change colors to match his shirt. Right now they were green. I smiled and began to lift my hand up to wave when a blonde girl walked in after him.

Wtf?

“Guys, and Carmen, this is Penelope,” the blonde girl looked at all the guys like she just won the lottery then her eyes stopped on me. She gave me a dirty look. Skank. Your typical home wrecker, I could read her by just what she was wearing. Mini skirt that showed half of her ass, and a tank top that showed half of her boobs. Yup typical slut. Not the type for Max

“Hey,” her shrill voice sounded like ten nails where being scrapped down a chalk board. I shuddered at the thought.

I decided I needed a little fun. I hopped down from Rodney and walked over to Max.

“Oh Max you never told me you had a mom?” I said putting my innocent voice on. Max looked puzzled then realized what I was doing, but he was too late. Sucker.

“Uhm mother, I’m his girl friend,” her catty voice made me want to slap her.

“Girl friend, huh Max? Wow how old is she 30?” I said patting Max on the shoulders as his face reddened.

“I’m 19,” she snapped and took a step right in front of me. Whoa back up.

“Mmmhh, that’s what they all say. Max I never knew you went for the older type,” I put on a sad look as Max looked down at the ground in defeat.

“Whatever bitch, Maxi I’ll text you later,” Penelope said walking towards the door.

“Alright Pee-pee, and don’t go too heavy on those burgers, your looking a little thick,” I said winking at her.

She flicked me off and walked out. Slut.

“CARMEN-JULIE WHAT THE HELL! I WAS ABOUT TO GET LAYED!” shouted Max.

“Really I had no clue Maxi,” I said mimicking the girls voice. I went back to sit on Rodney.
But in one swift movement Rodney shifted out of his seat and I landed on my butt on the ground.

“Idiot,” I muttered.

“Carmen I can’t believe you didn’t see that one coming,” Shane said offering me up. I took his hand gladly. Don’t get me wrong the other guys were hot, but I had my eye on Shane.
“Thanks,”
Max stomped off towards his room and slammed the door.

“Now I have to go talk to him?” I asked myself. Yes you do because the number one rule in this house is to never fight physically or verbally and to always apologies if you started it.

I sighed and went to his room and opened the door to see….
♠ ♠ ♠
I know boringggg...
Hope you guys liked it though.
3; comments 26; readers 2; subscribers
Uhm, I guess thats okay but I could do better
Title Credits- Kelly Clarkson (my life would suck without you)