Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Party time

We decided to make a bacelorette party for Claire. It was a last minute thing, but with the wedding tomorrow we wanted to make her last night fun.

"Here comes the bride," Mira started singing. Randi, the twins and Mira and I and a couple other of Claire's friends were here. We sat around Claires house, next to her fire place drinking apple cider.

"Are you nervous Claire?" Randi asked. Claire smiled and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Yes and no,"she started. "Scared that the wedding will be horrible. But not scared to start my life with Shane I love him and I want to be with him so much," we all smiled. They were so cute together.

The guys were having there party and my mind kept wondering off to weather they had strippers or not. Max begged me to let him stay home, but I knew he wanted to go.

Suddendly the door bell rang. Claire gave us a werid look and stood up to answer it.

There stood a firefighter with a mask on.

"Is there a fire in her miss?" the guy asked.

Claire shook her head no.

"Well there about to be, cause it's getting hot in here!" he shouted. Then within the blink of an eye the firefighter flung his pant off, revealing a Gstring.

"Oh" Randi started.

"My," I said.

"God!," MIra screeched.

Claire stood there in pure shock as the man began dancing on her. The rest of the girl started dancing around and somehow someone turned on some loud music and the room was filled with dancing strippers.

I laughed so hard I spilled my apple cider on the floor, casueing one stripper to slip and fall.

"I'm sorry," I giggled. I help the man up and he began dancing on me. I brushed him away softly.

"I have a boyfriend,"He nodded and walked away. I watched as Claire got bombarded by the dancers. I sat on her counter top watching the whole situation.

“Enjoying the party Carm,” Mira said sitting next to me. I laughed and drank some more of my apple cider.

“Yea it’s fun,”

[elapsed time]

The dancers left and Claire was red in the face.

“Whose idea was this?” she asked. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders when she looked at me. The other girls shook there heads too. We heard the door open and in walked Claire’s mother.

“Like the dancers guys?” she laughed. Claire gasped.

“Mother!” she screeched.

“What Claire Bear?” she asked. She had a mischievous look on her face and she had been up to no good. I was as shocked as Claire.

“Hey I thought you needed to relax a little,” She added. Claire smiled and rolled her eyes.

We all busted out laughing Claire mom is weird. In a good way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers- 688 comments- 111 subscibers-113

boring but it's a filler...

Wedding!! Im going to try and update again. Try is the key word.

COmments loves COmments :]