Status: it's all finished, check out the sequal :]

One girl. Six Guys. Oh the possibilities (Completed)

Eceinte

Two weeks later
I looked into the mirror, my eyes were wide. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I washed my face and looked at the test again, it was still going.

How could I miss this, I mean it’s been five weeks?

I took a deep breath and looked at the test again. I sighed and washed it and placed it in my pocket. Max and I had been talking on the phone every single day, for about four hours. I told him about my day and he told me about his.

So far he has found his parent and told them he was there son; at first they didn’t believe him and they kicked him out once or twice. But once Max got the chance to explain they were more then happy. He said he would be home in two weeks and I said, he needs to get to know his parent, before leaving them again.

Mira and I haven’t been feeling so well lately and we think we gave each other the flu, I knew it was something more. I walked to the living room where Mira sat down and watched Icarly. I smiled, I loved that show. I sat down next to her and watched as Spencer was trying to make a movie out of clay aliens.

“Carmen?” Mira suddenly said. I looked at her.

“I have something to tell you,” she said.

I felt a wave of nausea it me and I told her to hold that thought. I ran to the bathroom and quickly knelt on the floor in front of the toilet and threw up, hot tears trailing down my face. I lifted my hair out of my face and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and washed my face again.

I walked slowly back out to the living room.

“I have something to tell you too Mi,” I said. She stood up and walked to me.

“Why don’t you go first,” she said. I shook my head.

“At the same time,” I suggested. She nodded.

One. Two. Three.

“Im pregnant!” we shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eceinte- I don't know if you catch the title but, that's the french word for being preg. I took french this year. lol :)

SO sorry to leave you guys off like this. Mira and Carmen are preg? How weird.

Yes there will be a squal so s\do not frieght my good buddies :)

COMMENTS: THEY HELP ME SOO MUCH LOVES :)