I'll Kiss You as My Final Goodbye

It Was A Lie When They Smiled

The drive back home was silent and as soon as we arrived back home Jake got out of the car and slammed the door to his room shut.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I got out of my car. I took my time walking inside and closing the door softly. I looked up the stairs, hoping to see Jake standing there but instead I heard the loud Pantera that was blasting through his speakers.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I channel surfed and nothing caught my eye. I left it on MTV. I stood up and went into the kitchen. It was almost seven so I decided to start making dinner.

After going through many recipes in my head I decided to make some spaghetti and meatballs. I sang along to Good Charlotte’s The River and danced around as I cooked. Eventually I was done preparing it and it was ready to be eaten.

I got two plates and put some spaghetti and meatballs on the plates. I got a Pyrex for the extra and placed it there and inside the fridge so that I could eat it tomorrow.

I prepared two Iced Teas, knowing that it is not only my favorite but Jake’s too. I got two sets of utensils and set a table setting on the coffee table in the living room. I placed one plate and iced tea there and arranged the utensils properly.

I set Jake’s food on a tray and carefully put the Iced Tea and utensils with it. I went back to the living room and sat down on the floor.

“JAKE!” I yelled. “DINNER IS READY!”

With that said I channel surfed again and found Transformers playing on one channel. I left it there and began to eat my dinner. Ten minutes later, I hear Jake’s footsteps going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I hoped he would stay with me for dinner, especially since Transformers was on. It was one of his favorite movies.

From the corner of my eye, I watched him stop by the doorway and looked at the screen before making his way back upstairs.

I groaned in frustration and ran my hands through my hair. He must be really mad at me if he doesn’t want to watch Transformers.

I quickly finished my dinner and turned off the TV as soon as I did. I left my plate, glass, and utensils by the sink, deciding to wash them tomorrow.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and passed Jake’s door. Black Flag was now blasting through his speakers.

I knocked on his door and the music stopped. I patiently waited for him to open the door but instead I heard the sound of the lock clicking into place. After he locked the door he turned his speakers back on and placed the volume on Full Blast.

I went into my room and just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

The sun’s rays found their way into my room and woke me up. I groaned and buried my head in my pillow, trying to go back to sleep. When it was obvious that I wouldn’t be going back to sleep anytime soon I reluctantly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

Once I got there, I noticed not only the other plate, glass, and utensils, but also the bowl and spoon. There was an open Cap’n Crunch and when I looked inside the fridge, there was no more milk.

Jake already ate.

I got out a loaf of bread and some Nutella. I spread the Nutella on the piece of bread and then toasted it. As it toasted, I prepared myself some fresh orange juice. Once my bread was ready, I got it out of the toaster oven and ate it along with my juice.

I washed all the dirty dishes when I was done with breakfast and was just wiping my hands when I heard a bag being dragged down the stairs. I looked into the living room and saw Jake bringing down his duffel bag.

“Where are you going Jake?” I asked him as he stared at me coldly.

“Back home to mum.” He said before opening the front door and walking out.

“Huh? What?” I asked as I chased after him.

“I booked a ticket last night to England. You don’t need to drop me off. I called a taxi.” He said before throwing his bag into the trunk of the yellow car and going inside the back seat.

I stood there on my porch and watched as the taxi drove away. He was so mad at me he went back home.

Oh fuck, I am such a horrible sister!

I repeated this over and over in my head as I went back inside to take a shower. I spent around ten minutes washing my hair alone as my thoughts kept going back to Jake. When I gout out, I picked out some comfortable clothes, not caring if they matched, so that I can just bum in front of the TV the whole day.

Just as I was going to watch the same music video for the 7th time that day, the doorbell rang. I didn’t want to be bothered so I just let whoever the person wait so that they would leave. Instead though, Zacky and Gena come barging in my house.

“Don’t you answer your phone?” Zacky asked.

“No” I said emotionlessly from my position on the couch.

“Yeah well, Brian’s house is on fire.” Gena said.

“What?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...so drama. :O

This won't be the last time you see Jake.
And Oh Me Oh My.
Synyster Gates house is on fiiiire! :O

Oh, and Transformers 2 kicks butt!