I'll Kiss You as My Final Goodbye

And As We Ran From the Cops

I reluctantly got out of bed two days after Brian’s house burnt down and Jake went back to England. I spent the whole day yesterday moping around my house. I decided not to see anybody yesterday and wasn’t planning to do so today too but the girls had made me guilty.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I kept my hair down and looked for my bag. Once I found it, I went outside and locked the door. I got into my car and started driving to Jimmy and Leana’s place.

I parked outside their house, behind Matt’s Escalade. I walked up the pathway and knocked on the door. My phone vibrated and I slid it out of my pocket and read the message from Leana.

Stop knocking on the door and come to the back!

I laughed and slid my phone back into my pocket. I walked to the side and used the side entrance. I walked to the back and into their garden where they were already grilling some burgers.

I greeted everyone and noticed someone was missing, as usual.

“Where’s Brian?” I asked Lacey as we sat with our feet in the water.

“The insurance company has a place for him to stay so he is getting settled now.” Lacey said.

“Oh, ok,” I said with a nod.

The rest of the day was eventful as we ate the burgers and watched Johnny get thrown into the pool maybe ten million times. Around five I said my goodbye’s and headed back home.

I parked in my driveway and noticed there was a car in the driveway of the house next to mine. Weird, I always thought no one lived in that house. Oh well.

I went inside and dropped my keys on the table. I slid off my sunglasses and placed it by my keys. I looked out through the glass back door and saw that the sun was still high in the sky. I loved how it could be quarter to six already and the sun is still shining.

I sighed and went upstairs to my room. I decided to take a shower to remove the smell of smoke from me. As I was passing by my bedroom window, something caught my eye. I back tracked and looked out my window.

Sure enough, in the house that was supposedly empty, there was a guy…a hot guy. His back was hot at least. I couldn’t see his face but saw the tattoos than ran up and down his arms. He seemed pretty toned and his hair was slightly messed up.

A towel was tied around his hips and I could see the little drops of water on his back. He ran a tattooed hand through his hair and slowly turned around.

Oh my fucking…
♠ ♠ ♠
HELP: What are Brian's favorites? Movies and all that. THANKS

It's short... I know.
I am working on the next one now. :))
I might update again later if I finish it.

I have a lot in store for this story....

but I've got to tell you guys something....

In a week, I'll be leaving. So in case you are reading this late, on July 3 I'll be leaving for 3 weeks. I won't be updating at all but I'll try to update as much as I can before I leave.
Don't worry though, I'll be updating this story as much as possible before I leave. I don't know how much I can do because I am pretty stressed with my HW and the things I need to prepare before I leave.
Also when I come back (July 27) don't expect an update right away. I might be able to update once or twice in that week but I'll have to focus on my school cause I'll be missing so much while I am gone. :(
I love this story a lot! And I hope you guys do too and won't leave the story or something like that while I am gone. :(

And thank you for getting the story to five stars!