Status: Currently Sharing a Computer with my Sister. Updates are slow.

You Should've Tried Hard

Intro

-Crystal’s P.O.V-

I could have been right in front of my face and I never would have seen it. I watched Kevin chuckle at my stupidity. I handed him my Aeropostale bag and Orange Julius.

“Hello?” I sounded a little annoyed.

“Crystal, we need to talk.” I was so tempted to throw the phone, I’m glad I didn’t. I simply handed the phone to Kevin.

“It’s your brother.” I took my smoothie and bag and walked off. I didn’t care if Kevin had my phone there was no way on this whole freaking planet I was going to talk to Joseph Jonas.

“Crystal!” Kevin’s voice broke through the crowd. No turning back. You never go back to the man that broke your heart.

[&$&]

“Joe…” I giggled as my boyfriend tickled my sides.

“Crystal…” I loved the way he muttered my voice.

“Joe…” I smiled and gently kissed him.

I loved kissing him, it was so natural.

“Crystal…” he sung my name and pressed his forehead to mine. “I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you more!” He kissed me softly again.


[&$&]

I walked into the parking lot of the mall. Cars were moving all around me. I looked around trying to find mine. “Crystal Noel Rogers, getcha butt back here!”

Darn you Kevin and your vast memory!

“What!” I demanded.

“Why are you so strung out on this? Can’t you talk to him like a civilized human.”

“Why should I?”

“Because…He was once your friend.”

“Once, let me reiterate, Once. I can’t trust him and I can’t deal with the pain he caused.”

“You’ve got to move on; it was a mistake how long are you going to hold it over his head.”

“Till he realizes there’s only one of me and he can’t demand what he does.”

“You being a little melodramatic, no?”

“Oh fine! I will build a bridge and get over it. I’ll get over the cheating and the girls. I’ll get over the broken promises. Now tell me what isn’t wrong about all of that?”

“Crystal Please!”

“No Kevin. It’s over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a beginning. So give me some feedback. Most appreciated.

Comment and Subscribe.

XO Dakota Rose