The Truth Hurts Worst

The 21st pt.3

Reba’s POV

I followed Pete up the rest of the stairs where the boxes where all laid out. He yelled from the bathroom.

“Just start opening them, oh and start with the Clandestine box.” I looked in the bath quickly to see what he was doing, he was putting on a suit, oh god.

“Okay.” I said walking over and sitting on the floor and pulling the boxes towards me. I grabbed the box labeled, “CLANDESTINE INDUSTRIES” on it and opened it.

Inside the package was a thin layer of tissue paper and after that fabric and lots of it. I had to stand back up to get it all out of the back, and once I did I nearly dropped the dress, because that’s what it was, and screamed. It was strapless, and started out black and faded to white then faded again to green. And in the white and green it had clandestine bats. It was so cute.

“You made me a dress?!” I asked yelling towards the bath. Pete came out smiling while trying to tie his tie.

“Yea, do you like it?”He asked walking up to me, I brushed his hands away so
I could do it.

“Of course I do its awesome!”

“Great, now you can open the rest when we get home, because you have to get ready.”

“Get ready? Get ready for what? And what are you all dressed up for?”

“Your party, princess.”

We walked in and I swear it looked like something out of one of my dreams. Everyone of my friends was there. And everyone I ever wanted to meet, atleast that’s what Pete said.

“So I could meet anyone?”

“Yep.”

“So where are there?”

“Where are who?”

“You know who.”

“I do?”

“Very funny, my like idols? My Chem?”

“Oh, right… I think Mares and Sarah already tackled them.” Pete said pointing behind me at a table where a saw the back of Mares’ head.

“Oh god…” Was all I could think.

I walked up and immediately they stopped talking, well to say that is Gerard and Frank stopped talking they were facing me, Mares and Sarah had their backs towards me and didn’t know I was there so they had no clue why Frank had stopped in midsentence until a minute later when Gerard yelled….

“BIRTHDAY GIRL!” which he only knew because I insisted on wearing a little crown that read, “BIRTHDAY GIRL” on it.

Mares and Sarah instantly whipped around and jumped up to give me hugs and ‘omg’ my dress. Got to love besties right?

“Aren’t you gonna introduce me guys?” I asked looking between the two. And they just shrugged their shoulders and shook their head no.

“Okay then, I’m the birthday girl,” I said pointing to my tiara. “-Reba.”.

“Nice to meet you Reba.” Gerard said sticking out his hand I shook gladly, but the odd thing is I felt a jolt and broke away quickly. I reached my hand out to Frank and h shook his head.

“I’m a more of a hugs kind of guy.” He said opening up his arms.

“Uh…okay.” I said walking over and hugging him.

“Where are the rest of the guys?” I asked after we all sat down again.

“Connoodling the masses. Smoozing. Socializing. Whatever you wanna call it.” Gerard said. I nodded in response. Just then I heard my name being called.

“Yeah?” I asked turning back to see who it was, it was Patrick.

“Pete wants to see you on the stage.”

“Okay, thanks Patrick.” I said then turned back around to get out of my seat. “See you guys later.”

I walked up on the stage and it actually felt weird being up here, I han’t for so many months and I just felt like singing. But was thoughts were stopped when I saw Pete.

“Hey! Can I get Everyone’s Attention?!” He yelled into the microphone he was holding. “Me and Ms. Rotten over here have only been going out for alittle while now. But I know I love her with all my heart. And I was wondering… Reba, would you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i haven't update in forever...its been writers block and my stupid MF school...sorry but the updates are coming