The Truth Hurts Worst

The 21'st pt.4

Reba’s POV

All I could was holy shit… I could even speak.

“Reba?” I looked down at Pete. “Are you gonna stand me up?”

“No way! Well to the standing up thing. Yes to the marry.” I laughed causing the entire crowd to laugh. Pete stood up and slid the ring on my ring.

“Kay people to actually kick this party off! We have Ms. Rotten’s favorite band of all time to perform. And sadly no, it’s no Fall Out Boy.” Pete said, gaining his own laugh from the crowd. Then he turned around as they quieted, and I could hear someone singing happy birthday.

“Happy Birthday, happy birthday to you, Mrs. Rotten. You’re another year older, another year wiser and he’s your idols to wish it to you!” The last bit was screamed. As a giant cake was brought out and someone jumped out of it to reveal Gerard Way.

I laughed as he screamed starting ‘I’m Not Okay’. And then proceeded to kick off my heels on the side of the stage. And began to walk around with Pete close behind me.

“Hm, you know what?” He asked kissing my neck, as I tried to talk to Bert McCracken. I was honestly surprised he came. But I had met him on Warped, a few years back and he’s said he stand anything for me.

“What Pete?” I whispered to him as I nodded Bert and walked away.

“We could just leave.”

“Leave my own party?”

“Yep, and I could just have all your gifts delivered to the house.” He grabbed my hand, and held it a bit too tightly. He started to stir me toward to entrance where we came in.

“Petey…” I mumbled uselessly, as he was still kissing my neck and biting and sucking it momentarily, making me want to moan out. The car was brought around and we jumped in, honestly, I’m surprised we made it home without getting in a car crash; we just couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

And once we were home? Well, I’ll leave that up to your imaginations. I know you all have one.
♠ ♠ ♠
so fucking sorry
<33

xoxo
reba rotten