Nothing About You Is Typical

Chapter Two

My head rested against the fleece pillow and my mind drifted slowly until a calm voice echoed against the walls.

“Your room is quite boring.” My mother said looking at each side of the room staring at the dull white color.

“Well I didn’t have a choice did I?” I snarled.

“We could always fix your room up?” She smiled sweetly as a way to make up for everything.

“No thanks remember the last time I tried to decorate something, the fire department had to come.” I said slowly standing up.

“It was a simple mistake! Who could of known that the paint was flammable?”

“It was a school project mom.” I laughed.

“Like I said who would of known?”

- - - - - - - - -

After 30 minutes of arguing with her; my mom and I went on a mission to Home Depot to grab some purple paint cans and then went to Bed Bath & Beyond to find furniture.

“Okay so what colors should we go with?” My mom asked as we stopped at the bed comforters.

“Light blue.” I smiled pointing to a certain product. Behind was a loud obnoxious noise.

It was the same group of boys who made me fall. They were poking all the buttons on the blenders and one happened to plugged in, which made them scream in laughter.

“Boys.” My mom sighed leaving the cart where she stood.
“Listen Kelso, I’m going to go look around; you pick out some nice things to go with your room and find me when you’re--” As another blender went on, she cringed, “done.” She finished leaving me with a pat on the back. I looked around the enormous store and threw the bed comforter in the basket. I took another look at the wild boys and couldn’t stop staring at the tallest boy. He was the same one who stopped for a second. Those brown eyes staring down at mine, his medium sized lips that shined a bright pink. For moments I was staring at him to only realize they were staring back at me, with terrified looks. I quickly turned pink and pushed the cart the opposite direction and ran around the corner.

“Hey! Wait up!” I glanced back to see the tallgorgeous boy running after me which only lead me to charge hard into a isle full of pillows that ended up falling on me.
It was as if I was being drowned, and I kind of liked it. Because if I got out of the pile of pillows I’d have to face the employees, and the gorgeous pink lipped, brown eyed boy.

Slowly the weight on top of me was being lifted and finally the one on my face was removed. The face wasn’t what I expected; it was caring but yet cheerful at the same time.
“Hi, I’m Jack. I think I knocked you down earlier?”
Out of all the things to say at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucked, I'm sorry. Next one is better because I actually know what to write about.