Boundaries?! Who needs them!

Boundaries?! Who needs them! 11

Shaun's pov still (everything that was in itallic in Shaun's pov were memories the same with this section of my chapter)

I scoffed 'single! Yeah right!'
She growled and surprise flew through me.
'Those were my friends you idiot! I do have them!' She growled the words out and I mean literally growled. I was actually scared.
'But... but the one who kissed your head?' I said now confused.
She sighed and replied "he is my best boy mate if you must know. We've been friends for years. Oh but I forget for boys like you, you can't just be friends with a girl can you!"She now sounded angry.
Realisation flew through me. What an idiot. I faced the front without saying one more word to Tash not wanting to make things worse.
English had finished and Tash didn't move so I picked up her things and packed her stuff and dragged her to the ICT room. It was then she realised where she was and she noticed Emma and walked over to her not even noticing me by her side. In english I had apologised which I never do if my life depended on it. What is wrong with me nowadays?
After Lunch I saw Chad walk over to Tash and back her up against the wall. I ignored it until Emma yelled out and I noticed the situation. I saw Chad pull back his fist as though to hit Tash and I ran over and yanked him away from her. She got a good hit as his private area and she ran away towards Emma. I let my anger take over me as I looked down at Chad I punched him numerous times and I heard footsteps coming this way and I felt myself getting pulled back that was when I knew who it was. 'Shaun stop it dammit.' Was all she said. With her grip tight on me I made one last threat to Chad.
'Touch her or go near her and you will SO pay for it!' I said menacingly .
I watched asChad ran away and I turned to look at Tash.
"Erm, thanks Shaun. I owe you one"
I smiled "I'll hold you to that."
I watched Tash walk away back to Emma and noticed they were heading to the normal car that took Tash home. Curiosity got the better of me and I ran to my car ignoring the calls from my friends and followed the car that was just heading out of the school grounds. Okay you might think that's weird.
After they had gone to Emma's house I slowly drove past to see Tash watching again. Damn. I saw her ask Emma a question and she turned to see the car with that I spead off.

I saw her in the mall in a big group and I couldn't help myself yelled "Yo Tash!"
She looked around and went back to what she was doing.
"Tash! Over here!" I yelled again.
Again she looked around totally confused. Then she spotted me.Tash smiled and said something to her friend's.She walked over to where I sat and plopped herself down on the bench next to me.
"You are here why?" She asked.
"Erm, not sure. Just meeting friends at the moment." I replied.
"Really" she said skeptically.
She took a deep breath and asked "Shaun."I looked at her and she continued "Have you been following me?"
"Nope" I replied smiling.
"Reeallyy" she said sarcastically.
"Look. Okay, I admit it! I was curious when you wouldn't tell me about your house, and it fueled me into finding out." I looked down I felt so ashamed "I'm sorry Natasha but I swear I didn't follow you here!"
Tash smiled "It's okay. No harm done, just next time wait for me to tell you when I'm ready." A small giggle escaped her lips.
I couldn't help it I started to laugh when a shadow hovered over us.
"Tash you okay?" The boy asked.
She looked up and smiled bigger "yeah everythings good. Chris this is Shaun, Shaun this is my best friend Chris." She said introducing us.
"Nice to meet you." I said while standing up and holding out my hand.
"You too" Chris replied while shaking my hand.
We let go and then both stood there awkwardly.
"Okay. Well, I better be going" I said noticing my friends had arrived.
"Okay, see you tomorrow French right?"She asked
"Yeah I'll save you a seat" I replied smirking "bye Chris."
With that I walked away and looked at Josh who had started laughing for no reason.
"Hey guys" I said and we all made our way to the food court.


I now sit here, after I flagged down Tash's driver telling him I would take them both to school today. He obliged. I timed it well so that Tash and Emma were outside as I pulled into the driveway. I stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door and the back door. Emma noticed that Tash had her mouth gaping open and shut it before she got into the back. Tash slowly walked to the passenger door and slipped inside. I shut the door and made my way to the drivers side.
Damn. Everyone was quiet. How can I tell this girl that I like her?! Wait what I don't like her! Keep telling yourself that buddie.
"So how are you both doing?" I asked them both.
"Good" Emma said cheerfully "what about you?"
"I'm good too" I replied "how about you Tash?"
She looked at me and didn't say anything. All of a sudden Emma hit her shoulder, she seemed to wake up from her daze.
"Oh...erm... I'm also good." Tash replied
"Look Tash I'm sorry for yesterday." I said suddenly.
She suddenly smiled "do you apologise this often normally?" She asked.
I laughed "No, so don't get used to it."
She laughed aswell and she turned her head to look at the scenery out of the windows. We got to school in no time and Emma had jumped out of the car as soon as I parked it Tash on the other hand stayed inside.
"Thanks for the ride Shaun. Erm... I'll see you in french."
Tash got out of the car and I followed suit, and locked the car before heading over to my friends.
"Hey man" Dylan said while checking out Lauren. (She just so happens to be part of the popular crowd.) Before I managed to respond Candy had placed herself in front of me.
"Hey Shaun" She said her tone seductive
"Hey Candy, what's up?"
"I want to talk to you alone." She said while pulling me over near the french block.
"So..." I said bewildered
"Want to go out with me?"
Woah! Hang on a second!
"Erm, Candy can I tell you my anwer at lunch?"
I headed over to the french block without waiting for a reply. I went over to the door of our room and I noticed Tash in there already. I walked in and sat next to her.
"I have a problem." I blurted out, Tash looked at me and smiled before replying "okay what's the problem?"
"CandyjustaskedmeoutandIdon'tknowwhattosaytoher!" The words came out in such a rush that I hoped Tash had heard because I didn't want to have to repeat it.
Her eyes widened. "Okay... do you like her?"
Tash scooted back in her chair a little bit and I had to think before I replied. "I think so Tash. I mean, I crushed on her last year."
She cleared her throat and replied "well who else would be more than perfect to be your girlfriend than little miss popular herself." Her tone became bitter and she added "remember the little people won't you when you say yes I mean."
Tash looked away and stared out of the window.
"Huh?" That was the most my brain could make out I was confused by Tash's outburst.
Tash turned around hurt clear in her eyes.
"Say yes Shaun. I know you want to. It will do both of your reputations a world of good, you will be like the perfect couple. Just realise that I won't speak to you when you get together. I can handle you with the reputation you have now but when you get with Candy. Well lets just say it will get worse for me at least. I don't like the popular crowd and I make no effort to hide it. YOU were the EXCEPTION. Just tell her yes Shaun, I know as well as you do, you want to say yes. I don't even understand why you're telling me this."
I was trying to make sense of the situation "so basically what you're saying is... if and when I say yes to Candy you won't talk to me if she's with me?" I took a breath "hang on what if I'm on my own?" I asked
"I don't know Shaun. All I know is that I don't want your new girlfriend to come near me, threaten me or touch me if I talk to you. I've known girls like her. I know what will happen if things stand in her way of getting what she wants. Trust me. So be warned if I talk to you and she theatens me then she won't know what's hit her." Tash finished darkly.
"Erm... Okay?" I said still bewildered, I was still trying to figure out everything Tash had said.
French had finished and Tash didn't speak to me unless necessary. English was the same. Lunch soon arrived and I managed to catch up with Candy and tell her yes. She ran up to me and hugged me and kissed me fully on the lips. That was when I heard it.
"Tash wait up!" I heard Emma yell. I looked up to see Tash walk out of the cafeteria and Emma stopped to look over at me. She glared and stomped out the doors after Tash.
Woah what the hell was that about?!

Tash's pov...
I can't believe it! He said yes after everything I had said! When he told me what happened it felt like a ton of bricks crushing my heart. How had I managed to fall for someone in a short space of time?!
I heard the bathroom door open and someone spoke.
"Tash? Sweetie, you in here?" Emma asked.
I opened the door of the cubicle and she pulled me out, when she had I sat back down on the floor.
"Tash, hun. I know this is hard but he had crushed on her all of last year. I though you were different enough to make him see himself different."
I looked at her. "I practically gave him an ultimatum"
I relayed everything that happened in french to her, by the end of it she was hugging me.
"Babe you really think she will threaten you?"
"Em, you DON'T think she will? I know how these girls work, they are exactly like my schools crowd. She will threaten me I've just got to wait it out until she does."
Emma sighed and replied "just talk to him Tash. You have to even if it's just 'hi' or something. You sit with him in lessons and you're his partner. Please think about this."
I realised she was right. I can't let my school work suffer because he's got a girlfriend.