Boundaries?! Who needs them!

Boundaries?! Who needs them! 14

Tash's pov

I ran to find Emma, I couldn't believe it I Natasha Simpson stood up to Candy! Now she's actually afraid of me! Well that brings happiness to my thoughts. After a few minuets of running I found Emma underneath the tree we began to sat under to eat lunch.
"Hey hun, you okay?" She asked
"No..." I said panting, once catching my breath I retold Emma everything that happened. Her mouth hanging open most of the way through, when finished she hugged me and said "congrats Tash, I'm happy for you! No-one has ever had the guts to do what you done. I'm also glad you didn't get yourself hurt."
"TASH!" Someone called.
"Emma PLEASE tell me that isn't who I think it is?"
"Sorry" She said while standing up "see you in PE babe"
I sat still waiting for Shuan to sit down beside me.
"Tash I'm sorry she done that to you" the remorse was clear in his voice.
"It's okay, I'm a big girl I can handle myself"
"Tash listen, I broke up with Candy."
I looked at him the shock evident on my face.
"Pardon?" I asked
"Look okay, I broke up with her."
"But why?" I said confused
"Because you're more important to me now than she is. She can't try and hurt you and expect me not to do anything about it."
"I'm important?" I asked smiling
"Yes Tash you're very important to me. Can we start over?" He asked "but can we keep the kiss in the memory, that was a good memory." He added smiling.
I nodded my head "sure"
His face brightened at my answer "Thank you Tash"
He stood up and held out his hand, I took it and got up and we walked to Maths together.

I've been at this school 5months now, that's right people, it's been 2months since Candy and Shaun broke up, and 2months since Shaun and myself decided to start over. Everythings changed, now Shaun hangs around my house no stop and my friends also get along with him. The only problem is that my love for Shaun has magnified with everyday he spends with me.
Luckily today was saturday and I had no plans (:
Well that was until somebody rudely awoke me!
"Tash!"
I groaned "evil monkeys no!"
I heard laughter.
"No Tash, no evil monkeys here now wake up!" I heard someone yell.
"Urgh" I opened my eyes to see who was annoying me, and there was Shaun grinning from ear to ear. I looked at my clock 11am, not bad. Shaun sat himself down on my bed waiting for me to wake up a little more.
"God!" I moaned, Shaun laughed and I sat up and grabbed my remotes off of the floor and switched the tv on.
"So what are the plans today?" I asked.
"Well... I erm actually I was wondering... if you wanted to have a picnic in the park with me?"
Awww!
"Sure, that sounds good to me"
After watching tv for an hour I decided it was time to get ready, so I grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. After showering, brushing my teeth and getting changed. I went into my room to blowdry and straighten my hair.
Another hour had passed and I was just finishing off my usual make-up.
By 2o'clock, I was done and we were heading out. We got into Shaun's car and we made our way to the park. On the way there I got lost in my own thoughts of what had happened in the last 2months.
The threatening stopped but somehow they had managed to get into my locker to put threatening notes inside, not that I was bothered. Shaun hang around with me nearly everyday due to our classes, to which every human soul in that school spread rumours we were dating. After a month the rumours died down but they were still there.
"Tash, were here." Shaun said breaking me out of my reverie. We both got out of the car and Shaun took my hand and lead me to a secluded part of the park. I gasped when I saw it, it looked beautiful. A blanket had been laid just underneath a tree so that we could still see the clouds but be covered aswell. We walked over to the blanket and Shaun opened the basket that was in his hands. After eating and talking we laid down to watch the clouds. We called out everything we saw.I don't know how long we had been there but Shaun and myself were cuddled together still watching the clouds as the sky grew darker. All of a sudden Shuan moved and hovered over me.
"Tash can I ask you something?"
"Yeah of course"
"Look, I know we've only known each other 5months, but... I...love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend. When we kissed it felt so right and to me it felt as though we belong together. What do you say?"
I looked at him. His eyes closed and I couldn't help but smile. He loved me!
"Shaun." He opened his eye's "I would love to be your girlfriend" I said smiling. He smiled back and leant down for another mind-blowing kiss.
After we pulled away from each other Shaun layed back down and I snuggled into his side.
"Babe?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you too" I said smiling
I don't know how long after that we stayed there but all I know is that I was the happiest I have ever been in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy <3 ...x