Boundaries?! Who needs them!

Boundaries?! Who needs them! 4

The time passing after finding out I was going to Whitecroft was going quickly. I was spending as much time with my friends as I could becuase I knew that after I began my year there I wouldnt have as much time as I do now. I found out that the student coming from Whitecroft was Shirley Daniels turns out she wasn't doing so well in her school so shes going to be taking my classes. I'm going to be leaving in one week then that will be it. I won't have my friends to back me up if things go wrong, now that is a scary thought.

The time seemed to fly by and it was my time to start at the most popular school in the city. Little did I know that this is where my life breaks in two.
I walked out of my front door and to the car that was waiting to take me to school. This was all included in the conditions. Both students are required to have a driver to take them to and from school. I think that's quite good if I do say so myself. With my new uniform on I sat on the back seat making sure my make up was perfect. I know it sounds pretty vain but hey I've got to make sure I don't look orange!
After about 20mins in the car, it pulled into a gateway and stopped.
The driver turned to face me and said "Ms Simpson you are here, good luck on your first day."
He got out and opened the door for me and handed me my bag from the boot. "The reception is just through the doors over there, I'm sure if you get lost ma'am there will be somebody to guide you. I will be waiting here for you once school is over."
"Thank you, I'll see you later"
I made my way through the courtyard if you could call it that. It seemed too posh to be a school but then again these people pay a hell of a lot of money to be here.
I tried to make my way to where the driver pointed but ended up getting lost along the way, I walked past a group of boys who seemed to be talking about Shirley. They saw me look over and instinctivly stopped talking. I cleared my throat and walked over to them "Sorry to interrupt but can you point me to reception?"
They all looked at me and I got quite a good look at the group 6 boys and 1 girl. Hmm strange. Guess she must be with one of the boys... my thoughts were interrupted when the boy in the middle spoke up "Yeah it's just through the doors over by that tree."
I looked over to see where he was pointing and noticed immediately saw where he was pointing to.
"Great. Thanks a lot."
I walked off without waiting for anything to be said.
I made my way into the reception and stated my name. All of the paper work that was in my bag was handed to me again. First lesson double science room 456.

Shaun's pov...
"Hey dude isn't Shirley supposed to go to that public school today?" Dylan asked
I turned my head towards him and replied "Yeah man I think so, I think that new student arrives today aswell."
We were still talking about Shirley when a girl caught my eye must be the new student I figure. All of a sudden she looks over and the rest stop talking. She starts walking this way and without hesitation she asked "Sorry to interrupt but can you point me to reception?" I noticed her looking at the group before her, her eyes resting on Ella as though to try and figure out why she was in a gang with 6 boys. I interrupted her thoughts by saying "Yeah it's just through the doors over by that tree" and pointing to where the tree was. She looked over to where I was pointing to make sure she knew her way beofre leaving, she turned around again and replied "great. Thanks alot" without waiting for any of us to say anything she walked away and through the doors.
"Hey Shaun, do you think that's the new student?" Jake said
"No shit sherlock" I replied sarcastically, no offence to Ella but how she can be with an idiot like Jake is beyond me.
"Right dudes I'm off for double science see you all at lunch" I said getting off the bench we were all sitting on and around.
I noticed the girl waiting by my science class. Wait a second how can she be in my science class. It's like the top set!
We all were allowed in once the teacher had unlocked the door, don't ask all classrooms have to be locked here and no-one can enter without a teacher. I took my seat at the back and couldn't help but look at the girl again. She was talking to the teacher and I got so lost in my own thoughts I just heard the end of "Mr Andrews please raise your hand!"
I looked around and everyone was staring at me I slowly raised my hand and the teacher said to the girl "There is Mr Andrews and that will be your assigned seat for the year. If you do not understand please do not hesitate to ask me."
Wait... what! This girl was going to sit next to me?!
She slowly made her way to the seat next to mine and sat down, once she had gotten everything she needed she turned to face me.
"Hey my names Natasha but you can call me Tash if you want. Erm I just wanted to say thanks for the directions this morning."
She turned to face the front a faint pink on her cheeks.
"I'm Shaun, nice to meet you Tash."
I turned my face to the front trying to take in all what the teacher was explaining to us all.
I couldn't listen I was lost in the grips of the girl sitting next to me.