Avalanche

Mutual Feelings (I hate you too)

Spencer’s POV

I woke up with something wrapped gently around my waist, when I gain full consciousness I realized that it was Ryan’s arm.

Fuck. I thought, but I remained calm, maybe I accidentally rolled over onto his side of the bed.

I then realized that I was on the side of the bed, and I hadn’t moved at all since I fell asleep, so that gives me the right to slap him, but when I rolled over I couldn’t wake him up. He looked so…, cute?

I can’t be thinking that. I’m going crazy. Fuck I need a shower.

I moved his arm and went into the bathroom and took a shower, when I got out he was still asleep.

It’s seven o’ clock in the morning. How could someone still be asleep, that’s insane, but it gives me some time to be alone.

I walked down the hallway to Brendon’s room. He’ll be up.

I knocked on the door and heard someone groan, and someone else mumble something.
“I’ll get it,” someone, not Brendon said. I thought I had the wrong number, when the door opened.
“Jon?!” I asked, “Do I have the wrong room?”
“Spin? Is that you!?” I heard Brendon ask.

Jon stepped aside, and I saw Brendon with the sheets pulled up to his chin like he’d gotten caught doing something.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Jon, who was presently wearing a pair of Brendon’s boxers, they had his name on them that’s how I knew they were Brendon’s… crazy parents don’t ask.
“Uh, um,” he said anxiously.
“Wait, were you two like…?”

Brendon’s face blushed a deep shade of red and Jon scratched the back of his neck.
“HOLY SHIT!”
“Sh!” they both said.

“Where’s Ryan?” Jon asked.
“Asleep,” I said.
“Good, I don’t have to leave yet,” Jon sighed as he walked over to where Brendon was still laying down and sat next to him as he brushed a lock of hair out of Brendon’s eyes.
“Last night was amazing,” he said quietly as he pecked Brendon’s lips.

They shared a moment before I cleared my throat and Brendon snapped out of it.
“Shit, I’m sorry Spin,” he said as he smiled awkwardly, “could someone hand me a pair of boxers?”

I reach down to grab a pair of boxers, but stop when I see a ‘stain’ on them.
“I am not touching those.”

Jon snatched them up and tossed them to Brendon, who let the blanket fall below his chin.
“Dude!” I said as saw hickey after hickey that littered his body.

“Why did you have to be so rough last night Jon?!” he asked, obviously frustrated.
“Well, I didn’t know if I’d ever get to do it again, so I seized the day,” he said, “you looked like you enjoyed it last night.”
“I did, but…wait, you said you wanted to do it… again?” Brendon asked.
“If you want to I mean I understand that the age difference is a big thing, but-,”
“It’s only four years,” Brendon said.
“Yeah, and I wanted to ask you last night, but I was worried, because we’d just met, but then I realized that we had so much in common, and then you wanted to have sex, and then-,”

“Woah! Wait ‘til I leave for god sake,” I said.
“Oh, sorry Spin,” Jon apologized.
“No, he came in here and interrupted, so he has to listen,” Brendon said. I’d obviously annoyed him, but I mean how clueless do you have to be to not know what he was getting at. I mean it was obvious.

“Well Brendon. I was just wondering if you’d be my boyfriend,” he asked.
Brendon squealed happily and jumped out of the bed and jumped into Jon’s arms.
“Yes! Oh god yes!” he squealed.

“Well aren’t we the happy couple?” I smiled.
Brendon smiled at me from where he was.

“How was last night for you?” Jon laughed.
“Is Ryan bipolar?” I asked.
Jon set Brendon down on the bed and sat down next to him.
“No, what did he do?” he asked.
“He wants me to go out to eat with him tonight,” I said, “I don’t think I’ll go though. He’s such an asshole,”

“You have to remember that he is a person Spencer. He might not show it, but he is, and he hurts. Sometimes I hear him cry when we’re on the bus when he doesn’t know I’m there. He feels bad for the things he does, but he can’t help it. That’s why I’m still here. Spencer, I’m not telling you to go out with him, but it might help him if you did,” Jon sighed.
“I’ll think about it,” I said, “but for right now I’m going to get hot chocolate.”

I opened the door and walked down to the barista and ordered to large hot cocoas, one for me… and one for Ryan.

I saw the ski group of kids who were preparing to go out on the slopes for the day, and I couldn’t help but wonder what they were expecting to happen out there. In the cold snow. Dumbasses.

I walked back up the stairs and into my room. Ryan was still sleeping, but he was shaking, because it was so cold, and he was so tiny.

I walked over and lightly shook his shoulder.
“Ryan,” I whispered.
“Whadooyouwnt?” he asked.
I laughed, and he opened his eyes and then groaned in annoyance.
“I brought you hot chocolate,” I said, which got his attention.

He sat up slowly, but kept the blankets tightly around him. I think it was because it was so cold, but I think part of him was worried I would see him.

I handed it to him and he snatched it away from me.
“You’re welcome,” I said.
“Oh, thanks,” he said quietly.

Maybe there is hope for him yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe.