Avalanche

Burnt Tounges and Sour Expressions

Spencer's POV

"Ow!" I heard Ryon shout as I got out of the shower.

I went to go brush my teeth when it was repeated.
"I said ow! Isn't anyone going to come check on me?! For Christ's sake, OW motherfucker! I am in pain!"

I opened the door to see Ryan still hadn't moved from the bed.
"How did you hurt yourself without even fucking moving?" I asked.
"You sabotaged me! Your drink of death burned my tongue!" he snapped.

Usually a statement like that would have elicited much uproarious laughter, but the sad thing was he was completely serious.
"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I sneered.
"Yes, actually. I knew I would win you over,"
I shook my head wondering what the hell he meant by that, when he threw himself at me.

"Uh, no, sorry. Take that back. I'm going to be leaving now," I said as I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom to get dressed.
"But why?!" he shouted banging on the bathroom door, "I'M PRETTY! LOVE ME-... Oh hey Jon! How did you get a key to this room?"

I heard muffled voices as I pulled my shirt over my head, but when I opened the door Jon and Ryan stopped talking and were glaring at each other.
"Uh, congratulations you guys... Uh, I'm going to go now. This has bee nice and all but uh,-"
"No! I'm going somewhere!" Ryan said as he walked into the hallway still only in his boxers.

Multiple shouts followed from the hallway before Ryan was back in the room with his back to the door.

"Never mind. Better idea if you leave."
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, wanted to do something today aside from work out and wait for school to start, started reading this again, enjoyed it, got a kick out of it. Decided to continue it for the time being. Uh, read, comment, touch yourselves... whatever you crazy kids do nowadays.. um, yeah.