Lullabye's Story

Two

Ally

“Please come home with us” I said.
Lullabye said “we’ll see.” When we got to first block we took our seats thankfully me and sis sat close to her. Our teacher said we would be testing for blood types today. Sis and I looked at each other and Lullabye. She looked terrified so she asked the teacher if she could go to the nurse because she didn’t feel good, but she also asked if sis and I could go with her. The teacher said yes only if we were quiet in the halls.
When we got to the hall she said, “They can’t take my blood help me.”
Sis and I said, “Calm down lets get the guys and go home.”
Lullabye said, “Won’t they look for us.”
“No,” I say, “because they don’t ever ask questions when it concerns us.” We began on our way to the guys’ class. They noticed us right away.

Michel

The girls appeared outside our door, and they had Lullabye with them. Me, Jesse, and Josh got up and went out to see what was wrong. When we got out Lullabye hid behind Ally.
Elizabeth said, “Don’t ask just go to the car.”
Jesse said pointing at Lullabye “Is she coming to or what?”
Ally looked at him and said, “Yes, she is. Got a problem?” We shook our heads knowing we’d better not say anything.
I asked the only question left, “Who is riding with whom?” Lullabye looked terrified.
Ally put her arm around her as she said, “She’s riding with you, and we’re taking the other car.”

Lullabye

Ally said, “She’s riding with you, and we’re taking the other car.”
Michel looked scared and said “Why.”
I giggled and said “It’s because you like me and she wants to torture you.”
Ally looked all innocent and said “No I don’t it’s just better that she rides with you.”
I giggled and said “What car is yours Michel.”
He said “The red corvette.” When we got in the car he said “How do you know I like you.”
I giggled and said “You’ll see.” Five minutes later we were at their house. We went in and I sat down and closed my eyes. Their parents walked in just as I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.