Lullabye's Story

Three

Ally

With that Lullabye threw the potions at her parents’ and they blew up.
Her sisters gasped and said, “Sis, you ok they can’t hurt you now.”
I looked at them and said, “Why do you care obviously you haven’t tried to help.”
“They didn’t know. They just found out when I went missing.” Lullabye said. Mom, dad, Elizabeth, Jesse, Josh, Michel and I looked at each other.
“How could they not know if they are your sisters?” I said
“Sister’s be nice. Prue was the only one knew I was alive until yesterday. Prue did her best to protect me, but how can she when she has to help them too.” Lullabye said.

Lullabye

“Sister’s be nice. Prue was the only one knew I was alive until yesterday. Prue did her best to protect me, but how can she when she has to help them too. Sis where are ya’ll going from here. ” I say.
“Were going home. Do you want to come with us.” she asked. Ally, Elizabeth, Jesse, Josh, Michel, and their parents all looked at each other then at me.
“I can’t leave ya’ll know that. If I go there they will try to kill me or try to kidnap me. I’m taking that risk now living in that house by myself.”
Michel looked at me and said, “You’re not going to be alone. You either staying with me or I’ll stay with you.” Michel I thought you didn’t like me.” I said.

Elizabeth

“Michel I thought you didn’t like me.” Lullabye said.
“He doesn’t like you he’s in love with you.” I said.
“How can you love some one you don’t know? There is one problem with that too.” Lullabye said.
What’s the problem,” we all say together.
I have to go.” Lullabye says.
“Why what’s wrong,” Michel says.
Just then a guy came in and said, “You better come on or you’ll pay dearly for it.”
“Shut up loser you don’t own me, and I can’t wait to kill you so I won’t have a jerk for a husband. I hate daddy for making me marry you. I’m sorry if I hurt you all. I told you I’m not worth saving.” Lullabye said.