Boarding school will never be boring

Rough patches of water.

I ran a hand through my hair, Elaina didn’t go to classes all day, she skipped out on lunch, and now sitting at dinner she hadn’t arrived. I looked down at Cara but she kept her head down and only talked to Darla.

I pushed my chair back and left the room. I knew a bunch of eyes watched my departure, but I didn’t care. I could only imagine the gossip that would be started, well screw it. Gossip was the reason I am in this situation in the first place.

“Brandon, where are you going?” Cara walked fast to catch up, then looked up at me.

“I’m going to talk to your roommate.”

“Well, she doesn’t want to see you.” Cara said standing in front of me, her back was towards the dorm. I tried to move aside, but Cara would just move in sync with my every move.

“Well too bad,” she crossed her arms over her chest and nodded.

“Yeah, too bad for you. Look, she’ll calm down, but she doesn’t want to talk to you. She gave me her cell so that you couldn’t talk to her. She’s not even in our room right now.”

“Where is she?” I asked, I groaned and slammed my hands into my pockets.

She shrugged and looked down at the ground. “Look I don’t agree that she’s hiding from her problems, but she really likes you, and then a stupid thing like this blows it out of proportion. She’s my best friend, and I hate seeing her like this.”

“I know; I had to deal with Alex being mopey because of you.”

‘That’s completely different; he didn’t get mad at me for something I didn’t do. Besides we’re talking things through.”

“Trust me, I feel like an arse for not believing her, you have to help me.”

- - - - -
I pulled my sweatshirt closer to my body as the wind began to pick up. Since the football (soccer) season was mid-way, they weren’t at school today to use their field, so I took advantage of it. The field was on the opposite side of the hill, and no one could find you unless looking for you.

I pulled my hood up, and sighed.

The season was changing, the wind was blowing, and the sun was setting. No one had bothered to find me here, which was all right, but deep down I knew I wanted Brandon to come find me.

Getting up, I brushed my jeans off, and headed off to Pumberton. By now everyone would be safe inside the hall so I could slip in unannounced.

As if I told everyone to hide, the campus was empty. But when I opened my door and my eyes landed on my bed, I almost walked out.

“Elaina, stop.” My mind did as it was told and I sighed.

“What?” My voice came out in a bitter tone, which I had not attended, but it happened.

“Look,” he ran a hand through his hair and sighed. “I’m sorry, please forgive me. I know what I did was an arse of me to do, and I regret it. Just…please?” I walked over to and shoved him onto my bed.

He sat down on my bed and his eyes were wide. “You’re an idiot, but that’s one thing I like about you.” I then leaned down and pushed my lips to his.

- - - - -
I put my hands onto her hips and leaned in for another kiss. She smiled and wrapped an arm around my neck, the other rested on my cheek. I smiled back into her kiss and leaned against the brick wall.

“Bran, I have to go.”

“No, one more minute.”

“It’s cold though,” I pulled her to my body and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled her face into my chest and I smiled.

“I have something to ask you.”

“What’s up?”

“El, I really fancy you, and I wanted to know if-“

“You two! Curfew in three minutes.”

“Bran, I got to go.” She leaned up and kissed me before running off.

“Damn it,” I pushed the door open to the dorm and headed upstairs.

- - - - -
I pushed the door closed with my foot and saw Cara and Darla sitting on my bed smiling.

“How’d it go?”

“How did what go?”

They looked at one another before turning to me, “nothing.”

I shook my head and smiled. “You two are off your rocker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Elaina took control of the situation.
She's awesome.

Anyway! If you haven't please check out my new story.
I'm really excited about it.

Favorite!
RayNikFar17.
Thanks for the comment! She's awesome.

Comment and/or subscribe please!