Boarding school will never be boring

Kiss and tell.

I closed my door quietly, there were still people downstairs, but no one saw me. I smiled and leaned against the wooden panel and jumped when I saw Cara sitting on her bed.

She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. “Why so jumpy?”

“I didn’t see you there.” She smiled and shrugged.

“How was your night?” I looked at the ground and could feel the grin tugging at the corner of my lips. I looked up and my eyes met Cara’s and she smiled. “You’re hiding something, which means something happened.” She climbed out of her bed and was now standing before me. Her eyes were bright and big and that’s when I knew I had to tell her.

- - - - -
I closed the door while whistling no tune in particular. “What’s with you?” Alex asked as he threw his shirt into the hamper. I shrugged and grinned as I threw my phone onto the desk and slid my shoes off.

“Come on, off with it.” Alex said sitting on his bed starring at me.

“Well…”

- - - - -
“You what?” Cara yelled, but smiling. I couldn’t help but smile at the memory. I shrugged and looked up at her.

“Well, I think that’s amazing.”

- - - - -
“No way mate,” Alex said grinning. I smiled and shook my head.

“Don’t worry, I can’t believe it myself. I’m still pinching myself.” I lay back on my bed and smiled.

- - - - -
“Well now what?” Cara and Alex asked their roommates almost simultaneously. Their roommates looked at them and both replied with the same answer.

“I have no bloody idea.”

Sunday’s were usually boring at school; everyone was doing homework or studying. We girls usually sat down in the common room and watched movies. Today was no different.

“Guess what El did last night?” Cara said as a commercial came on. I sat up and let my mouth fall open.

“What?” They all asked, their curiosity getting the better of them.

“She kissed Brandon.” They all screamed and I hid my face behind my hands and shook my head. Even though I hid, a smile was on display behind my fingers.

“When?” Darla asked sitting next to me.

“Last night, after I left the dorm.”

“Where?” Lily with big eyes questioned.

“On the hill.”

They all awed and told me they thought it was adorable. I’m sure I had a red hue adorned on my cheeks.

“Aw our little Elaina is blushing!” Kaylee exclaimed.

“Guys, stop.” I whined, they laughed but finally hushed when the show continued.

“Well I guess we’ll find out at dinner what happens.”

I won’t lie, I’m nervous. I can feel the butterflies making their way around my stomach.
I pulled my shirt down as a nervous habit, and sat next to Cara. The boys had yet to arrive, which I found safe as I poured my drink. Every time the door opened my hands started to shake and sweat.

“There they are!” Darla announced, I gulped down the majority of my drink and sighed.

“Just breathe.”

- - - - -
“Man, what do I do? What if she’s mad that she kissed me?” I asked as we started to leave our dorm. I had already been freaking out for ten minutes, making us fifteen minutes late for dinner.

“Just calm down!” Luke yelled next to me. He was mad we were missing all the hot food.

“She won’t be mad, just relax. You’ll be alright.” Alex replied as we opened the hall’s doors and strolled inside.

As I looked at our table Elaina had a glow around her, that wouldn’t shake off. Darla smiled at Mark, who in returned kissed her forehead. Alex found a seat between Kaylee and Cara. Luke sat next to a blushing Lily, which left a seat next to El.

She looked up and smiled, and I knew she was the complete opposite of being mad or even regretful of the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I just realized that I didn't put this chapter.
I'm an idiot.
So, now go to the chapter you were on.